Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (1/10 Cttw, ), 18"
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 27, 2012
Very disappointed by thus product. The metal work was all bent incorrectly and the "diamonds" looked like plastic. It was returned the same day it was opened. I wish I could give it zero stars.
on January 4, 2014
While the price was good, I guess the quality was what I should have expected. While planning to give this to my wife, I opted to give it to my niece. My wife would have laughed at the quality.
on December 22, 2014
I dont really know much about jewlrey. It is nice for what it is. It was smaller then what i imagined. What it doesn't tell you is that the pendant is the size of a dime to a penny.
on December 28, 2012
This necklace is beautiful, the only reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I thought it was going to be a little bigger then what it really was.
on December 24, 2012
Made It Just In Time For XMAS THANKS SO MUCH
The FedX Lady Was Super Nice As Well. Like That I Had To Sign For It Made It Feel Like A Lot Safer Then Most Deliveries That Just Knock And drop the Box and run off. Again Huge Thanks This Made XMAS
on December 28, 2012
My wife was very pleased to receive this beautiful piece of jewelry and, of course, that was the goal of the gift. So, I am pleased too.
on January 9, 2013
My granddaughter loves it she wears it every day. I was also impressed with this necklace I would order it for myself!
on December 25, 2012
This thing is so tiny is looks like it came off a doll. Don't buy this thing unless your girlfriend is Barbie.