4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - in every way
This snowflake pendant is even more beautiful in real life. The unique raised setting allows light to filter from behind the diamonds, making it particularly luminous. I'm hoping the three people for whom I have bought it as a Christmas gift will be as delighted as I am. (And if not, I'll gladly take it back for me to wear :-))
Published on December 5, 2012 by WAX

3.0 out of 5 stars Apology
I would like to apologize for my recent review. I looked at the packaging of your product this morning and found that I had not emptied it completely. I found the second item. Please consider this problem resolved and thank you for your excellent service.
Published on December 21, 2012 by Stanley E. Wiggins Sr.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - in every way, December 5, 2012
WAX "WAX" (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Diamond Snowflake Pendant Necklace (1/5 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, December 10, 2012
I ordered this as a gift thinking that if it turned out to be flimsy then I could send it back. It's actually well constructed, very pretty, and generally a lot nicer than the picture gives you any idea of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely dazzling!, December 13, 2012
I ordered this when it was a special deal of the day not expecting it to be as beautiful as it was when I received it!!!
It was absolutely beautiful and sparkles beautifully. Actually considered keeping it for myself but in the end I wrapped
it up and gave to my daughter for her birthday. She was so excited!!!!!!! I would highly recommend this necklace to
anyone who wants a WOW product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching, December 12, 2012
J. Krajewski (Seattle, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Great unique shape, the back part gives it a lot of depth and makes it kind of hover above the skin when being worn. My girlfriend loved it and got lots of comments on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminine and simple, December 11, 2012
B. Marks (Laguna Niguel, CA) - See all my reviews
The necklace is a gift for my teenage granddaughter...and I think she will love it. The little diamonds sparkle and are
actually raised and the necklace in not flat. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the clasp is difficult to
do...very small opening for the clasp to fit in..

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful snowflake, December 17, 2012
I got this as a goldbox deal. I wasn't sure at first whether I should get it or not. I'm so glad I did, it is so beautiful. It just sparkles, which I didn`t expect at this price. Wish I could have ordered 2 more for my daughters, that is how gorgeous it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent piece for the price, December 16, 2012
Much higher quality than I expected for the price, Every time I wear it I receive compliments all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your wife a happy lady, December 12, 2012
I gave it to my wife for an early Christmas present. She loves it and it looks great. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly etched in style, December 6, 2012
It was our fifth wedding anniversary and I presented my wife this Sterling Silver Diamond Snowflake pendant necklace. She adores this one. The diamonds are stunning and are not conflict diamonds. The pendent is made of 925 sterling silver and there are about 25 stones on the pendent that responds to light. The design is amazing and is rightly named Snowflake. The white stones reflect the snow. My wife does not step out without this pendent when she is going for parties. This has won her applauds from her friends and family and she considers it her lucky charm. I am planning one more for my mom this Christmas, she'd be delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great necklace!, November 14, 2013
I received this last year for Christmas and I still love this necklace. A year later and it sparkles and shines like day one. I wear it often because it's simple enough to wear with jeans and a t-shirt but elegant enough to wear with a dress and heels also. Which is what I look for in accessories!