5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everyday wear
These earrings are sweet and small and perfect for every day wear...absolutely love them and have worn them since they arrived.
Published 10 months ago by viggie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted
The diamonds were very cloudy and not what I wanted. The posts were weak and seemed as though they would break off easily. I have processed a return.
Published 9 months ago by 2muchroom

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Diamond Solitaire Earrings (.33 Cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, September 9, 2013
Much smaller than I had expected, definitely not worth the price paid.Given the size, I would expect to pay 30-40$ at any typical jewelry store found in a mall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everyday wear, August 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Small, December 28, 2012
If you don't know what .33 carats looks like, you will be disappointed by the size of these diamonds. The photos make them look larger. The mini size makes the higher quality of these diamonds a non-starter.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, December 25, 2012
nice earrings for gift for daughter. Only problem is back to one of earrings doesn't stay on at all. But she still likes them

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - These are pretty small, December 24, 2012
Here's a quick list of complaints about this purchase.
1 - As stated in other reviews - the box these comes in is HUGE. Not only is that wasteful, but it really helps makes the earrings look like what they are (small).
2 - And this may be 100% on me - but looking at the grey faced example picture - the earrings that showed up are NOT that large. I would say they are approximately 2/3rds the size of that example pic. My wife does not have very large ears and I'm still nervous if she'll even like them.
3 - Further, the cut of the diamond doesn't help. You would think on a smaller diamond that the stone would be flatter to maximize real estate, but the pair I received were much deeper. Sure, this may maximize the 'shine' - but again, there's not much shine given how small the real estate is.
4 - The metal used on these, I'm sure because the stones are so small, feels cheap/thin. There was a 'made in china' sticker wrapped around the one backing, and i bent the heck out of it trying to get the sticker off. Luckily, I could bend it back pretty easily - but you would hope the backings could be somewhat sturdier.

Overall - I was very disappointed in this purchase. We will see what tomorrow brings when they are given, but I have a suspicion they will be returned with the price put toward something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, but the velvet box is ridiculous..., December 13, 2012
I agree that the earrings are nice, and a great deal, but the blue velvet box is cheap and HUGE! It definitely takes away from the presentation, makes the earrings look tinier than they are, and should be reconsidered. As an alternative, I spent another $5 and bought this Earring Gift Box Black Velvet Flocked Jewelry Display: [...]
It fits the arrings much better

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, she loves them., December 13, 2012
kwilford (fort mill,sc) - See all my reviews
Quick delivery and good quality for the price. The only negative was the velvet box they came in. The box was very large and made the earrings look small (they looked bigger once she got them on). Also the inside of the box was very cheap. If the packageing would have been just a little better it would have made for a nicer presentation and would have earned this items 5 stars!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, January 2, 2013
James Caldwell (Fayetteville, NC, US) - See all my reviews
Overall great earrings for the price... the display box they came in was a bit too big for the pair though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for her, January 2, 2013
Jeffrey (Yorktown, VA, US) - See all my reviews
These were a gift for my wife. I hope she like them. I can not wait to see her with them on.

Sterling Silver Diamond Solitaire Earrings (.33 Cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
$300.00 $119.00