5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific earrings
These earrings are lovely. I love having so many different colored stones to choose from and the colors are both rich and vibrant. I would definitely recommend.
Published on January 9, 2010 by Elaine

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed
I was looking under SWAROVSKI crystal earrings to accompany a pendant I already have and this item came up under that classification but it came with a piece of paper saying "made with Swarovski element", whatever this means I do not know but the stone sure does not look like crystal. It will do I guess for the price.
Published 20 months ago by lecture

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific earrings, January 9, 2010
This review is from: Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings with Interchangeable Aurora Boreale, Dark Green, Red, Black and Dark Blue Swarovski Elements Drops (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel!, March 24, 2011
Imagine packing this one set of earrings when traveling. Unique little set that virtually goes with all your outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful earrings!, March 20, 2012
The picture does not do these earrings justice! The colors are deeper and richer than depicted, and the earrings look expensive, perfect for almost any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver hoops with drops, January 11, 2012
Trendy, inexpensive and oh so wearable. The plain hoop is even nice. This would be my choice if you only get one pair of earrings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, June 16, 2013
I like these earrings very much. They are just the right size, and the colors are very vibrant. Since the drops also
fit on my silver necklace chain, I ordered a second set to use as matching necklaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, June 12, 2013
The earrings are a nice weight, not flimsy. Shiny silver. The crystal beads seem to be genuine Swarovski beads. The wrapped loops are done well. I really like them. Good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, great gift idea, March 21, 2013
Economical buy, good quality, fun colors. Great gift. You won't be let down. I like having a wide range of colors; you get red, green, blue, black and clear. And they are rich pretty colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, February 15, 2013
These earrings are a very good value. Sterling silver, able to match almost any ensemble. Great price, very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars So very pretty and delicate, January 2, 2013
I bought these for my daughter who doesn't like large earrings. I bought a second pair as a back-up, and ended up giving her the second pair on good advice. When I got these I tried them on and loved them, so I decided to show them to my daughter anyway. She loved them, too. Needless to say - I gave her both sets. I love how you can match your outfit with one pair of earrings simply by changing te beads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, November 29, 2012
What a good idea! I love to be able to change the colour to match my clothes. I really like to clasp on the back too, it is very secure, I don't have to worry about loosing them.