4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, great price and great quality!
Published on December 27, 2010 by L. Buczkowski

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke
Not at all happy that the pearl broke away from the backing on one of the earrings and I had only worn them for a short time. This seems to happen a lot with cheap pearl earrings. I guess you get what you pay for.
Published on December 28, 2011 by SR

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, great price and great quality!, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings (6.5-7mm) (Jewelry)
I purchased these as a small Christmas gift for a relative. They were beautiful, and I was extremely surprised! I have purchased much more expensive pearl studs in the past for myself, and these are of similar quality. The pearl surface was smooth and free of any noticeable blemishes. My only complaint is the packaging. They come in a drawstring pouch, not an earring display box. For most people this is no big deal, but if you like a nicer presentation as a gift, you might want to purchase an inexpensive earring box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Button Pearls, November 27, 2009
Erin (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I am in my mid-twenties and found these to be a good size, color, and shape for me. The size is a button, which means it's rounded with a flatter top as a button would have (commonly used with stud earrings). I think pearl stud earrings are an important item for any woman to own, as they are so easy to wear and add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. I would recommend these pearls, either as a gift to someone, or as a gift to yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars I I wonder........., June 14, 2011
I loved the pearl stud earring. Unfortunately, after second wear, pearl came off of base. Good thing that I had Superglue,
wonder how long it will now last?

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, December 28, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, July 21, 2012
Loved the earrings at first. The first week I wore them I was taking one out and the post came out of the pearl along with the earring back. Poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk jewelry, December 27, 2012
the "pearls" came off the studs the first time my girlfriend wore them. i didnt expect them to be great, but they mind as well have come from a quarter vending machine. really cheap quality

3.0 out of 5 stars looked ok, but defective, April 19, 2011
I guess they looked fine, but nothing super special. I was going to keep them though until the fourth time I put them on and the pearl on one came off the stud. I have not had new earrings come apart that quickly, so I returned them for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings 6.5x7mm, August 3, 2010
I'm extremely happy with these earrings. They're the perfect size, not too big, and not too small. The color is just beautiful and I would recommend these earrings. To be warn casually or dress up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing!, February 5, 2012
I've had these for almost a week now, and they're fantastic! Incredibly comfortable, and I only take them out for the shower. I have terribly sensitive skin, and these sat in just fine without any irritation. :)

I definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty !!, January 14, 2010
Snocogirl (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
A lovely and elegant set of pearl earrings. I am planning on buying a different colored set of the same earrings.
A good deal :)

Sterling Silver White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings (6.5-7mm)
$19.00 $10.66