Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver 5.5-6mm Genuine Freshwater Cultured Peacock Pearl Necklace Bracelet & Stud Earrings Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 28, 2009
I was looking for nice gift sets for my sisters. luckily I found these online. I was stunned to see the price!
In 10$ - nice necklace, Earrings and bracelet.. WOW!!!

I purchased these in variety of colors : Pink, White, Peacock and Grey. I liked the pink most!! Peacock is also good..Grey color looks little dull than other 3 colors...

I could save $$$ with this, and purchased nice matching pursues in additional for them.. My sisters were sooo happy to get them all together.. Now, I want to buy them for myself, esp the pink one.

This set look so real and expensive.. worth more than 50$ atleast. Pearls are small and not completely round, but they still look cute and you wont notice they are off..

The only complaint: Like other reviewers said : Yes, clasp is very cheap and small. Its hard to wear them yourself, esp for the bracelet.. but otherwise they are perfect.. I think Silverspek shd work on this complaint!!

I would definitely recommend this product.

UPDATE : SEP 03 2010

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT...... I had bought almost 10 sets (of different colors) as gift them. All of them fell apart after some use. They are very poorly constructed, I was very embarrassed about giving a poor gifts to my family/ friends :( Regret it badly.
I know they were only 10$, but at least they could have use strong thread.
on July 8, 2008
I have small features that are easly overwhelmed. This pearl set was exactly what i was looking for, small. Though not the highest quality they are fun and add a nice touch of class to my work outfits. And best of all the are just the right size for me. Pearls much bigger than this would be too big for my ears. I would definately recommend these for any one young or on a budget and wants attractive looking pearl jewelry.
on January 6, 2012
My wedding theme was peacock, to these were the perfect gift for my bridesmaids to wear on the day of the wedding! They looked GREAT on the girls, very delicate, but noticeable. They are fairly heavy, and all in good shape, had a good luster to them. I know the girls will wear them after the wedding too!

my ONLY complaint would be how small the stud earrings are. They are almost unnoticeable if you don't have your hair back, but they are still lovely and delicate.
on June 12, 2009
This pearl jewelry set is understated and elegant. I like to attach the bracelet to the necklace to make the necklace a little longer. The package arrived pretty quickly.
on December 11, 2012
Bought these for my wife to wear for Christmas pictures. They look nice for what they are. Does seem like they are a bit delicate, but so far they are fine. They were cheap enough that if they broke, no big deal. They looked great on my wife for our pics. Nice buy.
on February 19, 2013
I love pearls and for this set, I absolutely love the size and the availability in so many colors. I bought all the colors available for myself and still getting some as gifts. Very pretty and at a great price.
on December 26, 2010
This suits a teenage girl or a woman that likes small pearls. They are inexpensive but still look dressy. Great for everyday use. I wear them all the time and they have never broke. I also have more expensive pearls which i wear on special occasions but these are great for the price.
on January 8, 2010
They are gorgeous! I originally bought these as a gift for a friend but when I received them I couldn't bear to part with them! They are small, but very elegant. I can see how the bracelet would be almost too small on someone who has larger wrists or hands, but because I have a relatively small wrist, it was just right for me! The one problem is that I was expecting them to be a much darker blue, almost black. When I got them they were more of a medium navy color. Its important to know that colors will vary.
on December 20, 2009
the color wasn't was dark as pictured.

I bought this set for a real good friend of mine for Christmas. I let it slip that i bought her some jewelry, and ever since she got on me for probably being cheap and how they will turn her skin green. So i was worried she wouldn't like them. When i gave them to her, she was practically speechless, she loved them, and hasn't taken out the earrings since. would recommend to anyone looking for some nice affordable jewelry.
on February 27, 2009
For the money these pearls are great. I have a couple strands of better quality pearls, but I find these pearls are very nice to wear also. The pearls are not top quality, they are $10.00 pearls. But for the money They look better than I thought they would. I will order more in other colors.