Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver 5.5-6mm Genuine Freshwater Cultured Grey Pearl Necklace Bracelet & Stud Earrings Set
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 28, 2009
I was looking for nice gift sets for my sisters. luckily I found these online. I was stunned to see the price!
In 10$ - nice necklace, Earrings and bracelet.. WOW!!!

I purchased these in variety of colors : Pink, White, Peacock and Grey. I liked the pink most!! Grey color looks little dull compared to other 3 colors and thats the reason i gave 4 star...

I could save $$$ with this, and purchased nice matching pursues in additional for them.. My sisters were sooo happy to get them all together.. Now, I want to buy them for myself, esp the pink one.

This set look so real and expensive.. worth more than 50$ atleast. Pearls are small and not completely round, but they still look cute and you wont notice they are off..

The only complaint: Like other reviewers said : Yes, clasp is very cheap and small. Its hard to wear them yourself, esp for the bracelet.. but otherwise they are perfect.. I think Silverspek shd work on this complaint!!

I would definitely recommend this product.

UPDATE : SEP 03 2010

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT...... I had bought almost 10 sets (of different colors) as gift them. All of them fell apart after some use. They are very poorly constructed, I was very embarrassed about giving a poor gifts to my family/ friend :( Regret it badly.
I know they were only 10$, but at least they could have use strong thread.
on December 28, 2012
The color is attractive but the size is too small for an adult women. It would look better on a 10 year old girl. My fault that I didn't realize the size given in description as being that small. So get tape measure out and check when you order.
on February 19, 2013
I love pearls and for this set, I absolutely love the size and the availability in so many colors. I bought all the colors available for myself and still getting some as gifts. Very pretty and at a great price.
on March 1, 2011
I have had these in white and grey for a while and the grey pearls have faded. The bracelets are slightly smaller as shown by Amazon in thier description. But overall neckalces is a good products for price.
on August 14, 2010
There are no words in the English language to describe the luminescence of these pearls. The photo shows these pearls as a matte grey color, but upon inspection in person, these pearls outshine the photos listed here. The grey color seems almost iridescent in the light. In fact, from far away, these pearls appear to have the same undertones as the "peacock pearls". However, they are of lighter color. I highly recommend these pearls, more so than I do the pink or the brown ones. After all, grey is the new black this year.
on October 26, 2010
These came quicker than I expected, which was nice. They weren't that expensive, so it made it easy to buy more than one to use as bridesmaids' gifts. They are very nice looking, the only complaint I have is that they are smaller than I expected. I know there was a size mentioned in the description but I thought it was bigger than what it was. No big deal, still like them a lot!
on September 7, 2010
You cannot go wrong ordering this item for only $10.00. Just keep in mind that the pearls are only 5.5 to 6 mm which is not large. If you like larger pearls this is not for you.
on May 20, 2010
Very poorly strung, space where you can see the string. Color is all different. A lot of flaws which are very visible. Nice gift for a young girl but I won't be wearing it.
on December 24, 2012
Got a few of this set for my bridesmaids (and one for me because they're pretty!) and they went perfect with the girls' dark blue dresses. Very subtle and classy!
on April 23, 2013
I bought these as a gift for one of my bridesmaid. It came in an awesome pouch and they are super cute. I know she is going to love it.