Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, Stretch Bracelet and Stud Earrings Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2012
I had thought this might be a good stocking stuffer with amazon's cyber monday deals week price. However while this set is pretty from a distance, up close it's just not the quality I would expect. Also to note inside the box the message is MISspelled for Genuine Freshwater Cultured Pearls, in French Perles D'eau DOUCE (this print is missing the C) Cultive Veritables. I wouldn't give this as a gift.
on December 14, 2012
This necklace is genuine peals and has a nice authentic look. Some high end pearl jewelers seek perfection and those pearls may look fake because of their symmetry. For a natural and beautiful look these can't be beat. For the price I got it on black Friday it was a super good deal. Looks great and well made.
on January 21, 2014
Based on some of the mixed reviews posted here I thought that I had made a mistake...i received these in 2 days...they're actually quite a pretty set...the clasp is strong and very tasteful..honestly..if no one knows..they'd swear these were a really expensive set. The case was a small suede box and they were neatly packaged inside..
now keep in mind fresh water pearls are inconsistent in size, shape and color..some have a hint of pink..others a hint of ivory..but combined they make for a very polished string of pearls. The handband is elastic, but a very thick elastic..I may add some charms to it as it looks a bit plain but again..it gives the polished look... Overall im happy I bought this..would recommend the seller and the set for any girl who wants to treat herself to a beautiful string of pearls (with money left over for shoes!) :)
on November 14, 2013
this pearl set is amazing! I read negative reviews about this set and wasn't sure if I should buy it but it is really nice and the price was too. for $20.00 this set is nice and a great bargain. the size of the pearls is great for the size I like. i'm not into the really big pearls and these are not big but large enough to see. the luster of the set is good too. these pearls are real and very shiny. these pearls would be great as gifts because the box they came in was green and had hooks to hang the necklace. the set fits well in the box and could be kept in the box for storage. I read other reviews that said the set didn't fit good in the box but I think it does. I really like the color of the box because it is emerald/jade green and would be a great color for Christmas. I have been waiting a while to buy a pearl set and these were such a great price that I couldn't resist any longer and i'm glad I didn't.
on February 8, 2013
i bought this as a gift for christmas and i was surprised how very refinely made the clasp was and it look very luxurious. I should have bought one for myself.
on June 2, 2013
The pearl set is very lovely. The set came with three pieces, which were an earrings set, necklace and bracelet. The set were placed in a green jewelry box. The items look just like the picture and you can't beat the price. I purchased this set for $7.00 so I can't complain about it. I will be wearing this set with my church outfits. If this set is still on sale I say buy it, you will not regret it. It is well worth the sale price. You can buy a couple of these sets and give them as gifts.
on January 17, 2013
Just what I wanted my Wife loved them gave them to her on Christmas morning doesn't matter to her if they cost $40.or $400.00
on February 20, 2014
My husband got this for me, I assume because one day I said "If I'm going to be a 50's housewife I want the pearls to match!" during a slight arguement. He knows I don't like him to spend money on me, and when I got them I was worried he had spent too much! They are that nice! I read the other reviews, and maybe its hit or miss on the item, but I am very very pleased! Happy wife, happy life right? ;-)
on December 16, 2012
I ordered two of these recently. One was missing the earrings. It was especially disappointing because to be honest, those were the only part of the set that I thought would be worth giving to an adult. The necklace and bracelet don't appear to be well made or durable. Not only this, but the bracelet was very small. Needless to say, I returned them. If you're looking for something for a little girl under the age of 12, they might work. However, I wouldn't recommend getting these for any adult on your Christmas list.
on December 14, 2012
If these would not have been on sale as a gold box flash deal on cyber Monday, I would be very upset with quality and price, just remember you get what you paid for, and at regular price they are not worth it, spend a few bucks more and get some quality pearls over Quantity pearls.