5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
I bought this as a Christmas gift for one of my daughters. She is 19yrs old and in college. It is a perfect all-occasion necklace. It looks great with jeans and a T-shirt, and it looks great with a dress. I recently ordered a second one for her sister because she wanted one too. Great quality, cute packaging (white jewelry with pink ribbon),lovely necklace!
Published 8 months ago by Toni

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set, but small!
I was skeptical about the size of this set while purchasing. Once it arrived my skepticism were warranted, I was definitely disappointed by the size of the set. All in all, it is a beautiful set, but be aware the pendant in particular is rather small for an adult.
Published 21 months ago by Roslie L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set, but small!, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Pendant Necklace and Earrings Set, 18" (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute.... for a little girl, January 11, 2013
I bought this for my cousin to wear at her wedding. I opened the box and was disappointed at the size of the product. The necklace and earrings are cute, but not for an adult. They look more for like a child to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars really a small piece, June 3, 2014
sadly these are really small..otherwise neatly packed and very pretty..of course with all these sets the chain needs to be a bit better in quality..you always need to go buy a chain separately when you buy a set..

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 25, 2014
Toni (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, December 26, 2013
A perfect gift for a older conservative lady, who doesn't like anything flashy. Sweet and delicate, I see her wear it all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, November 27, 2012
I was hesitant to buy this product because there were no other reviews, I took a shot in the dark and bought them. When i got them in the mail(on time) I was stunned and amazed on how great they looked. Stunning and beautiful. This is just in the box, under bright light they shine great, even dim light. I will update in a few months after a few uses.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but not durable, September 13, 2013
I had this set for about 6 months before one of the pearls fell off. I found it strange because this is not a set that I use often and I keep it in a jewellery box. I guess I will try sticking it back on and see how long it stays on. I was disappointed though because I really liked this set when I got it....simple but effective.