Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on September 20, 2012
For the price, these pearls are fantastic. They are only slightly "baroque", which I think is more interesting than perfectly spherical pearls (gives it a less massed produced look, even though they are the less valuable ones). I have purchased them to set off my white wedding dress and I am pleased with the look. I also like that they are set in silver which is nice for sensitive skin. All in all I'm pretty pleased.
on December 3, 2012
the color of the pearl is dyed and someone leave few finger prints printed on some of the pearls.( I assume it is from the worker)
From the ad it does not mention the color of the pearls are dyed.
on November 4, 2012
Very pretty pearls and a great value. These are significantly larger than a second set I considered for the same price. I plan to order several more sets to give to my bridesmaids. Worth noting, these don't arrive in a gift box.
on January 6, 2013
I bought these for my fiance for Christmas. I'm a graduate student and so is she, yet we still want a few nice things for every now and then. They don't look like true black pearls, but they are still quite nice to look at. They don't look like they are cheap but then again I'm not really a pearl enthusiast.
on October 28, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my wife for our anniversary. She had always wanted some pearls and she liked the interesting colour these offered. The great thing about these were the price. I got them for around $50, which was a steal. My only concern is that one of the earrings broke about a month after we got them. The strands are still going strong, though. So, an all right purchase for us. If they weren't so inexpensive I would have been furious, but you get what you pay for.
on December 24, 2013
It looks really nice in the photo, but when you get it, it looks like a Barbie toy necklace. The black dye comes off, and the coloring is not clean and delicate at all. Returned!
on June 5, 2014
The individual pearls are not as uniformly colored as I expected so it looks nice from afar but close up has too much variation. A good deal still but surprised me nonetheless.
on January 16, 2015
This set has a unique clasp that is difficult for me to close by myself. Also the bracelet could be little longer as tight on my wrist which makes it hard to close.
on January 3, 2013
Gorgeous set, but I didn't like the oversized store sticker attached directly to the jewelry box, the sticker just gave it a tacky touch.
on December 10, 2014
A very beautiful piece of jewelry. Thank you.