Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Genuine Sapphire White Topaz Infinity Dangle Lever Back Drop Earrings
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 18, 2014
Very poor quality, other Sapphire jewelry that I own sparkle. I have found that usually when a stone does not sparkle it is because it has not been treated in some way or could be what they call a raw stone (natural), not to say that some raw stones do not sparkle but you would pay allot more money for them. The Sapphire stones in both pieces do not sparkle, I did purchase knowing the Sapphires would be dark almost black, but the picture shows the Sapphires as black and with sparkle. I really hate when a vendor posts items especially jewelry, showing sparkle/color but when you receive the item, the sparkle and color are completely different then advertised. Do Note: Some jewelry that are displayed you can read the description, it will give you a hint of what the color really is, this is especially true with Tanzanite.
on February 14, 2013
I like these earrings, and what you see is what you get. The sapphires are very deep blue, so in darker lights they look black rather then blue.

I bought these to wear to a formal black-tie event. My dress is very simple, so I need some 'bling' to make it shine. The earrings were classy, although on the small side. This could work if that's what you're looking for, but I needed something more eyecatching so I returned them.

I do recommend them if you are just looking for a classy and sophisticated earring to wear on less formal occasions.
on December 13, 2014
I just got these and I am so disappointed in the quality of the sapphires. First the stones do not match. One is beautiful, the other is cloudy and very very cheap looking. Thank goodness I bough them for myself. I didn't pay that much for them, but still, I am considering returning them.
on December 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These earrings came very well packaged in a gift box. The Earrings themselves are very nice quality with the individual diamonds and white topaz being noticeable and with a nice sparkle. The silver is rhodium plated so it is unlikely to tarnish or lose its shine. The only downside to this set is that the sapphire really looks a bit too dark. It has a nearly black appearance which contrasts nicely with the diamonds but does not have the bluish tone or sparkle that is characteristic of sapphires. Overall the earrings are nice but have a slightly artificial look because of the darkness of the sapphire. Considering the price these are a good purchase but definitely do not look to be more expensive than their price.
VINE VOICEon December 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Unlike other reviews I found these quite nice for the price and have just reviewed another Amazon jewelry product not in an overly favorable light I was pleased with this product. Th sapphires are dark (very) though I think because the earring itself is not overwhelming in size or brilliance I was happy with the color. The white topaz can barely be considered a chip, but the setting offset that (though honestly I think the description of this product allows one to think they are getting more than are) even though I disliked the hollow backing, I loved the lever backs. It's a bit of a mixed bag but still a fun piece.
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
To me, these earrings look like they are black & white with silver. That means that they will go fantastic with other jewelry and outfits that are black and white too.

They are pretty, a little bit of bling while remaining somewhat classy--the small stones can conceivably be mistaken for expensive diamond jewelry, unlike flashier pieces with larger stones. They seem well made, and they came in an attractive presentation box with a gift box, so they would also make a gorgeous gift for someone without spending a fortune.
VINE VOICEon December 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
When I received these sapphire earrings, I was expecting them to be at least a little bit blue, but even in bright daylight, the stone appears black. Not even a hint of blue. If anything, they seem to have a tiny bit of a red tint. NOT what you would expect from a "genuine sapphire". The diamond and white topaz is very striking, and these could be used as earrings to complement black attire. My recommendation is DO NOT purchase if you are wanting BLUE sapphire earrings.
on December 12, 2013
look to be of poor quality, very disappointed and am sure they will be returned after the holidays. I
probably will not order jewelry on line anymore because you don't know what your getting and
pictures lie.
VINE VOICEon December 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These earrings are OK for costume jewelry. The design is nice and the clasps are nice and large to fit into the ears. The earrings are light and small so will not get in the way when I have to run around during the day. Looking at the earrings up close they are not the highest of quality, the sapphires do not sparkle in the light. Given the price of the earrings I would say you are getting what you are paying for.
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These earrings are attractive and well designed. The size is excellent for an average ear size -- large enough to be noticed but not so big that they are a distraction. The clasps are secure, something that is important to avoid losing an earring if it were to fall off. The stones are quite dark -- and look especially good when worn by someone with blue eyes. These are a good value, and I recommend them.