5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful Pendant !
Published on April 25, 2012 by rick1276

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheap, cheap
Published 14 months ago by Son of a GV

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful Pendant !, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Infinity Heart 7 Stone Diamond Pendant Necklace (GH, I1-I2, 0.25 carat) (Jewelry)
I purchased this pendant for my wife for our 21st wedding anniversary. I selected to have the item gift wrapped. I must say, it was exactly as pictured and my wife was very surprised. She absolutely loved it !!! Unlike some of the necklaces and pendants that are purchased on-line, this one was exactly the right size, not too big and not too small. It arrived in two days and the gift wrap and box was elegant and worth the $3.99 extra. I highly recommend this pendant for any occasion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheap, cheap, August 10, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend for our anniversary. It looked similar to a Tiffany's infinity pendant but I like the look of this heart infinity or eternal love theme. When it arrived in a nicely packed gift box, I was embarrassed to see the back was hollow like a piece of plastic gumball machine necklace. I will try to get a picture of the back to show users. I am returning this to pay the $45 approximate difference and get it from Tiffany's. it's just to hard to but jewelry on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Delight in this Necklace, January 16, 2013
My son bought this necklace for his girlfriend based off the way it looked in the picture and the reviews. You should have seen the disappointment in his face when he opened it yesterday. He turned to me and said it looks so cheap! I agree with him. It looks like a $60 necklace at best. The back of the necklace is hallow and don't let the .025 carrot of diamond total weight fool you. It might weight that but there's no sparkle to it. Not only was it not worth the money, he was put in a bad position of having to give it to his girlfriend because she knew it was coming. I think he'll only buy Jewry in person now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, January 15, 2014
Got this for my girlfriend, but before she saw it I returned it cause I knew I could find something way better than this. The back of it isn't even shown in the picture and that is what really threw me off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, January 7, 2014
I was going to give this to my Daughter for Christmas, for the price the quality was not worth it.
Sorry, sent it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not what you think you're getting, December 25, 2013
The stones are dull and opaque, they don't look bright and clear like the ones you see. The gift box's ribbon has "Diamond Delight" printed big all over it. The gift box is also covered in labels and product stickers. Not worth the extra money. I got super lucky that my girlfriend loves me enough to still like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Score, April 12, 2013
Ordered this for my ol' lady. She loved it. Clean, arrived on time. You get what the picture shoes. Diamonds are genuine. Good purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars ... had the design I wanted and the price was good. Wife liked it, July 9, 2014
It had the design I wanted and the price was good. Wife liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, January 13, 2014
I received this as a gift from my best friend for our "infinite" friendship and I love it! My only complaint is that the chain is shorter than I would prefer, but I can always get a chain extender so no worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Durable, and Elegant!, January 6, 2014
My boyfriend got this necklace for me two years ago. I wear it every day and never take it off. I have swam in the ocean with it, showered, exercised, partied, and slept in this necklace. It had not lost its shine, and I am pleased because it hasn't even lost a stone! I receive many complements on it. It's light, it doesn't swing around to the back of your neck like most other pendants, and the clasp never ends up in the front! Its light, class, and the perfect size. It came in a cute little blue box with a white bow. I definitely recommend it and it is well worth the cost.