Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 7, 2013
This ring is by far my best Amazon purchase in a very long time. I could not be happier about the product I received today! The pictures do not do the actual ring itself justice. The ring is absolutely stunning, and I don't want to take it off! For sterling silver and the pure beauty of this ring, the price COULD NOT be more reasonable. I am very thrilled with this purchase and would highly recommend it to ANYONE who is considering. Very very very pleased!!!!!!! THANK YOU!
on April 10, 2013
I ordered this ring for myself, just something pretty to wear. I was a little skeptical because it was so cheap, but now that I see it, I would have paid more without hesitation.
Size: Fits great, infinity symobol bigger than I thought
Color: brilliant sterling silver, nice and shiny
on August 4, 2013
I got this as one of my anniversary gifts from my husband, and I love it! It is true to size, dainty on my finger, and very cute when it is on. That said, I wear it ALL the time...when doing dishes, at work, in the shower, etc. So it has been pretty abused with (very) hard water, hand sanitizer, soap, and lotions.

Our hard water in my house tends to cause .925 silver to tarnish rather quickly depending on how much I wear it (have had this ring about 6 weeks).

If your ring tarnishes (turns a weird blackish color, and smells funny), DO NOT freak out, and think that you have to give up your ring!! Try this first: Line a bowl with aluminum foil, put in 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, pour 2 cups of hot (not boiling) water over the powders. Stir til dissolved. Then put your ring in the bowl. The tarnish will soak off! The amount of time you need to soak it depends on how tarnished the ring is. Once it is clean again, rinse, dry, and it's as good as new!!

*Warning* If you try this on "antiqued" silver, it will pull off the antiquing as well as the tarnish! Also be careful doing this treatment with jewelry with stones in it!

I have done this on my infinity ring and a couple of my Kay's Charmed Memories Charms that were getting tarnished, and they look beautiful again!!!
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2013
I was a little nervous when I first ordered it, especially after looking at the price. I received it the first day of the estimated delivery date, so I'm very satisfied with the timeliness of the delivery. The ring is beautiful, I ordered 2 one for myself and one for my best friend and I am very pleased! I don't regret anything about this purchase!!
on May 9, 2015
It is a beautiful ring. The actual infinity sim ok was a little bigger than expected. But it is still gorgeous.
review image
on August 15, 2015
I wanted a ring that wasn't too flashy and appropriate for my age. This ring is perfect! It was expected to come in the mail between August 13 and August 19. It came in August 14th and i was shocked it came in so quickly. It looks like it will last a long time and made out of good material. The day I got it, i fell asleep with it on, worked a 12 hour shift, which included washing dishes, and it didn't even turn my finger the slightest bit of green whereas a cheap ring from Claire's would turn my finger green in a couple hours after wearing it. This ring is very convenient, especially for such a low price.
review image
on January 16, 2016
Adorable piece I wear on a middle or forefinger. I had expected this to be a frail ring that would bend but I was pleasantly surprised by how sturdy and well made this piece is. Wearing it next to another ring and it has not scratched nor developed a flattened side from daily wear. As new as the day received after weeks of hard daily wear. True to size and a perfect Sterling Silver shine has been well upheld. I would recommend this to any Sterling Silver jewelry collector.
review image review image
on July 6, 2013
I got this a few days before the expected delivery date. It shipped within a couple hours of ordering. Overall I love the ring. The Infiniti sign isn't too large and not too small. It's perfect on any finger. I chose mine to be on my ring finger. I will get back to this review in a few weeks and tell you guys if the ring changed color or turned my finger green. Overall I rate this as a 5 star!
on July 24, 2013
I ordered this for my wife as a late mother's day present and it fits great and for the price you can't beat it! She has worn it every day since we received it and there is minimal scratching. She is as happy as can be with it.
on November 29, 2013
I bought this back in March and it looked like the Tiffany's infinity ring and it's lasted until now cus I accidentally smashed in between some metal. So I ordered the exact same thing but the one that came in was too light and you could tell it was cheap. I don't know why it's different but I probably won't wear the new one.