4.0 out of 5 stars Classy and High Quality Earring and Pendant Set
Published on May 23, 2010 by Shopping Diva

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a jewlery expert but...
Bought this as a combo with a ring with similar design. Loved the way it looked in the picture, wife was pretty happy, and I liked that I was buying something other than cubic zirconium and tin.

Possibly a problem, and my wife didn't seem to care, but the backs of the necklace, earrings and ring are all flat, plain looking spaces, like you're looking at the...
Published 19 months ago by Brice E. Carson

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy and High Quality Earring and Pendant Set, May 23, 2010
This review is from: Sterling Silver Journey Set(Pendant and Earrings) w/ Created White Sapphire and 18" Box Chain (Jewelry)
This really is a gorgeous earring and pendant set. The sterling silver and created white sapphires really shine and look beautiful in the light. I was very impressed with the quality of this set, as well. If you are giving this set as a gift you may need to repackage it though, because the earrings and the necklace each come in their own small ziploc bags inside of a plain white paper jewelry box, which does not make for the greatest gift presentation. Though, I was impressed that Netaya included a certificate of authenticity with the purchase. Overall, I am very pleased with this beautiful set and I would definitely buy it again! It made for a wonderful gift and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a good deal!, December 3, 2010
I didn't expect too much at this low price, but I was pleasantly surprised. The quality is very good and the size is perfect, not too long or too small. I like the combination of the straight line of white sapphires with the gentle curve of the silver. I had been looking for a diamond journey pendant but the prices are very high. This has the look I wanted plus earrings also.

4.0 out of 5 stars ohgirl, May 17, 2011
This necklace & earrings is a great value. Sturdy 18" elegant chain. The sapphires are dainty & really catch the light for lots of sparkle. If you are looking for something large, this is not it. What a versatile piece!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the woman who has everything else, October 8, 2012
Do you have someone who is very particular about their jewelry? She will love this set. My mom is in her 70s. I bought these for her birthday. She is a lovely, elegant woman, who has very high standards for jewelry. She wears a yellow gold diamond pendant and yellow gold diamond earrings all the time. She mentioned she wanted something in silver. I bought these, and she LOVES them. I'd say the earrings and pendant are slightly longer than the length of a US quarter, with lots of sparkle. However, they are not ostentatious; just lovely, elegant pieces. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Could use better presentation, September 21, 2011
My wife is a particular person so I usually stay away from buying clothes or jewelry that she hasn't specifically dropped hints over. I took a risk on this set and she LOVES it! we're both 25 yrs old In her words: they're the perfect amount of shiny and dangly without getting too big, they're nice enough that she can wear them to formal events, but still modest enough that she can wear them to work. She also loves that the earings attach with little studs and not with those annoying hooks! I would say that the presentation just needs to be a little better. This set came in a nice box, but the pieces were separated into ziploc bags. I had to make a little cardboard insert of my own before giving this gift to my wife. I would definitely recommed this! Well worth my little risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 1, 2014
This jewelry set is very dainty and elegant, formal yet casual enough to wear with any outfit to any outing.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful set, January 10, 2014
that is a beautiful set, perfect to wear it at a wedding, like my wife did. It is very elegant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle, December 24, 2013
These are very nice and they look good and feel good when wearing them. I would have liked a longer chain, only because smaller ones make me feel like I am being choked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, December 24, 2013
The jewelry looked better in the picture and I really did not like the silver balls on the earrings; I felt that it took away from the set. The diamonds were very small and the silver was thicker than appears. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridesmaid Gift, August 20, 2013
I ordered these for my bridesmaids, and I was very pleased with the way that they looked. The pieces are somewhat smaller than I was expecting, but they still look great, especially the earrings. Very classy.