on May 23, 2010
This really is a gorgeous earring and pendant set. The sterling silver and created white sapphires really shine and look beautiful in the light. I was very impressed with the quality of this set, as well. If you are giving this set as a gift you may need to repackage it though, because the earrings and the necklace each come in their own small ziploc bags inside of a plain white paper jewelry box, which does not make for the greatest gift presentation. Though, I was impressed that Netaya included a certificate of authenticity with the purchase. Overall, I am very pleased with this beautiful set and I would definitely buy it again! It made for a wonderful gift and she loved it.
on December 3, 2010
I didn't expect too much at this low price, but I was pleasantly surprised. The quality is very good and the size is perfect, not too long or too small. I like the combination of the straight line of white sapphires with the gentle curve of the silver. I had been looking for a diamond journey pendant but the prices are very high. This has the look I wanted plus earrings also.
on October 8, 2012
Do you have someone who is very particular about their jewelry? She will love this set. My mom is in her 70s. I bought these for her birthday. She is a lovely, elegant woman, who has very high standards for jewelry. She wears a yellow gold diamond pendant and yellow gold diamond earrings all the time. She mentioned she wanted something in silver. I bought these, and she LOVES them. I'd say the earrings and pendant are slightly longer than the length of a US quarter, with lots of sparkle. However, they are not ostentatious; just lovely, elegant pieces. Thank you!
on May 31, 2013
Bought this as a combo with a ring with similar design. Loved the way it looked in the picture, wife was pretty happy, and I liked that I was buying something other than cubic zirconium and tin.

Possibly a problem, and my wife didn't seem to care, but the backs of the necklace, earrings and ring are all flat, plain looking spaces, like you're looking at the back part of a mold. Like I said my wife didn't seem to care, I think she would rate the quality of jewelry as something better than you'd find at Claires, but maybe not as nice as a macy's. Because the earrings and necklace dangles, its possible to be showing the cheap, unfinished back when out and about, so with this design the ring has a slight advantage.
on September 15, 2012
This necklace and earrings set is not only beautiful, but a great value as well. It is nicely made and looks like it would have cost more. It's just the right size if you prefer jewelry that is more on the delicate side. To me, it was the perfect size...not too big and not too small...definitely sparkly and pretty. As for the presentation, yes it comes in a zipped, plastic bag that is inside a jewelry box. If it keeps the price down, this is okay with me. However, I can understand people wanting a bit better presentation when giving this item as a gift. The most expensive part (the box) is already included. If the company could just include an inexpensive cardboard insert to hold the jewelry in place (and keep the price the same), the item would be even more over-the-top (and more perfect for gift-giving). There is something special about opening a jewelry box and being instantly delighted by its sparkling contents!
on September 21, 2011
My wife is a particular person so I usually stay away from buying clothes or jewelry that she hasn't specifically dropped hints over. I took a risk on this set and she LOVES it! we're both 25 yrs old In her words: they're the perfect amount of shiny and dangly without getting too big, they're nice enough that she can wear them to formal events, but still modest enough that she can wear them to work. She also loves that the earings attach with little studs and not with those annoying hooks! I would say that the presentation just needs to be a little better. This set came in a nice box, but the pieces were separated into ziploc bags. I had to make a little cardboard insert of my own before giving this gift to my wife. I would definitely recommed this! Well worth my little risk.
on December 26, 2012
The set looked as good in person as in the pictures. About what you would expect for a pair of sub-$40 earrings as far as quality.

A previous reviewer said that these just came in zip lock bags without a box, but, for mine did come in a box (just a regular cardboard jewelry box as you'd expect) which was sufficient for wrapping and gift giving.
on February 22, 2012
The set is very beutiful. I have seen friends where the necklace. I have seen it on television years ago. It is beautiful and I like sapphires. The chain is nice and I like the earings. It is pretty and it is a nice gift for a friend, mother, grandmother, anybody.
on December 12, 2011
I got this for my wife for Christmas. I was worried that it would look cheap, but when I got it and looked at it, I was suprised how nice this did look for the price. Very shiny and nice size. Very nice set.
on May 17, 2011
This necklace & earrings is a great value. Sturdy 18" elegant chain. The sapphires are dainty & really catch the light for lots of sparkle. If you are looking for something large, this is not it. What a versatile piece!