5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published on July 31, 2010 by Suzanne

The set was quite small - not the kind I wanted to wear. But anyway the price was reasonable. I gave it to friend's daughter.
Published on August 13, 2010 by eve

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, July 31, 2010
This review is from: Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Multi-Gemstone Flower Earrings and Pendant Necklace Set, 18" (Jewelry)
I was not sure about this but I bought the gemstone bracelet and wanted to have something to match, the price was only $29.00 so I thought I would try it, they are georgous, the stone color and clarity are great, in the picture they look funny, not so good, but in person they are beautiful, the earrings are big, (7/16) of an inch all the way around, the necklace is (9/16 of and inch all the way around), if you do not like big earrings these are not for you, even though they are big, they do not look too big on the ears. I am happy I bought this, it is beautiful!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, inexpensive jewelry but note the price!, November 17, 2013
Very nice for the price but shop carefully! This item is currently listed at $62.00. I bought it last fall for under $40.00. At the price I paid I feel it is a nice set of bargain jewelry. As I recall it was part of a Deal of the Day special on a bunch of different jewelry items. I bought three or four different sets to be used as holiday gifts. I would suggest adding this to a watch list and keep an eye on it as the holidays approach!

5.0 out of 5 stars sterling silver multi-gem pendant, August 2, 2011
I bought the sterling silver version of this pendant and I love it. The jewelry here is magnificant. I am going to ask my husband to buy me the matching ring, for Christmas. He already bought me the matching bracelet. While I do not own the earrings,(they are too large for me), I do have 5 different pair of 3mm gemstone earrings with these same colors. So, I can mix and match and they all look nice together. Love this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jewlery, July 2, 2011
I bought these for a small gift for my wife and she loved them. They have a nice size, sturdy mounts and the colors are vivid. A excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant jewllery, November 20, 2013
They are beautiful and elegant, very good gift for friends and the germs are in good quality and I like them.

4.0 out of 5 stars gemstone necklace and earings, December 18, 2012
Very pretty and makes a wonderful christmas gift for my daughter. I think that she will enjoy it for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set for the price, December 17, 2012
This set is beautiful. The stones are very bright and exceed my expectations from the pics on Amazon. This arrived quickly thanks to Amazon Prime and for the price, this set is hard to beat. This is not to be worn every day as the plating will wear much faster, but 2-3 times a week is perfect. This was a xmas gift and she was amazed at the vibrancy this has and the quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for wife, November 14, 2012
I bought this gift so it would arrive after I left for week of hunting. She loved it and me more!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Yellow Gold Plated Multi-Gemstone Flower earring and pendant set, August 13, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 22, 2014
I love it! My favorite. I got a lot of compliment.