4.0 out of 5 stars Look as beautiful as in the pictures
This is the first time I ordered jewelry online, and I was prepared to be disappointed, considering you are getting 5 pairs of earings for about $40. Although the earrings looked beautiful in the pictures, I was thinking, well, they may look horrible in real (as many things you buy from online are). But I was totally surprised by how nice and beautiful these earrings are...
Published on March 3, 2005 by Anita

2.0 out of 5 stars Please heed negative reviews regarding drooping on the ear!
I bought these for my 83 year old mom, she loves jewelry and helped me pick these out. We thought it would be a good deal for the price. She was happy with the look of the stones when they arrived, but as others have noted, these stones are mounted at the end of a rather deep mount (almost 1/4 inch) which makes them rather top heavy. Unless you have very thick and meaty...
Published on April 3, 2007 by Melvin Fields

‹ Previous | 114 15 1620 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality!, April 30, 2009
Browneyedgurl (Illinois/ Land of corn) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Peridot, Garnet, Amethyst, Blue Topaz and Citrine Individually Boxed Stud Earring Set (Jewelry)
I bought these earrings to pass along as Mothers Day gifts. But I did keep all but one pair, they are so pretty! The stones are a good size, not too large, not too small. They are clear and sparkly and not cheap looking at all. They dont droop on my ears at all, like a previous person said they did. A terrific deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS!, December 18, 2008
These earrings just arrived, and they're GORGEOUS! They're larger than I thought they'd be; the stones are about 1/4" at their widest point, and the round peridots are just a bit smaller. I ordered them as gifts for some of my nieces, and it will hard to part with them. Time to order another set for Auntie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, quality, February 13, 2007
I actually bought these two years ago, then again for my mother this past Christmas. We both love the sets. They're great for someone looking to start or expand their collection. The colors of the stones were very nice and equally matched. Nice size, not too small, not too big.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, December 8, 2010
They are OK for the price. A bit clunky and bulky, They kind of droop - seem a bit "top heavy" but not to the extent another revewier described. I won't be heartbroken if I loose one like I would if it was a really expensive stone, so it works for me for "every day" wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars A LOVELY GIFT, April 10, 2008
I bought this pretty set of earrings as a gift for a friend, and when they arrived very promptly and in a nice presentation case, I was well impressed. The recipient is very happy with these earrings, all of which she wears. This set is outstanding value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and price, March 3, 2008
Great quality and price. I was impressed with the beauty and quality of the earrings. They came in a long jewelry box that contained 5 small square boxes which gives you the flexibility of giving them as 1 or 5 individual gifts. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of earrings to own!, January 18, 2008
J. Kozloski (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these earrings around Christmas b/c they seemed like such a great deal... and they were! They are awesome. I kept all of them for myself but they would have been perfect to give as gifts too b/c they all came in separate boxes. Very cool! Love em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Earrings, August 30, 2006
Paulette F. Bethel (Fallbrook, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I received my five different studded earring sets and am thrilled. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the clarity and cut of the stones. Everything I had hoped for and more than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earring Review, September 6, 2005
I am very happy with the earrings. (As well as the service - in that I received them in no time at all.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 27, 2011
Are you kidding me? These are fantastic! The price is almost too good to be true. They arrived in 5 separate boxes. The stones are substantial and gorgeous. Will definitly buy from this seller again, quality earrings!!!!!

‹ Previous | 114 15 1620 | Next ›