Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Peridot and Amethyst Flower Pendant Necklace
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Primary Stone Gem Type: amethyst|Change

on December 16, 2008
I just purchased two of these pretty pendants... one for my six year old niece and one for my five year old grandaughter. I can't seen an adult woman wearing this pendant, but it is perfect for young ladies who are growing up... I would give this to girls up to about 16 years of age. The pendant is lovely, the stones sparkle and have vivid color and the chain is sturdy enough for a young girl. The price is excellent for such a pretty gift. They'll think I paid more!!
VINE VOICEon August 5, 2008
This is a smaller pendant, but very well crafted. The setting is is thicker than it appears in the picture, and the bail is constructed as part of the pendant. It is a gift for a little girl, so I'm really pleased with it. I'd keep it for myself if I could!
The stones are very sparkly, cut well and with consistent coloring. And the peridot is actually greener than the picture.
on September 9, 2009
I was searching for a necklace for my niece's 6th birthday that had her birthstone on it. I read the other reviews and decided that the necklace sounded as though it would be small enough to give as a gift to my niece. The price was reasonable enough so that if it were lost it wouldn't be a great loss. I mailed it to her and I was told that she was in awe when she opened it, and had to immediately wear it. She absolutely loved it. After having had a huge birthday party & receiving many gifts (including a huge swingset/playhouse that took her father 2 days to build) her mother asked her when tucking her in bed that night, "What was your most favorite gift you received for your birthday?" She put her hand on the necklace she was still wearing and said, "This beautiful necklace my Auntie Gina gave me." I think that pretty much says it all.
on June 22, 2013
I'm a 79 year old "big girl" and I absolutely love it! I love amethysts and have earrings that will match.
on May 24, 2014
I bought this for my 5 yoa niece who loves having jewelry.. Realizing her age and the likelihood of it getting broken or being lost, this necklace was cheap enough to justify buying it for her. Quality for the price point was actually really good and something that I would even wear myself with the right outfit. Would definitely recommend!
on December 23, 2012
This was a gift for a dear friend, who loves it. She loves to garden and this little flower necklace was perfect for her, as she doesn't wear a lot of jewelry, and this was simple and such a pretty little flower. Shipping was fast, too.
on November 15, 2013
I bought this charm for myself because it has my birthstone and my sons, who is gone now! I read the reviews like I usually do before I bought this. I did not use the chain that came with it. The charm itself is beautiful. Stones are clear and sparkly. I read that some complained of the size. The size was in the description and it is perfect. I don't like BIG charms. I absolutely love it. Another 5 stars for Amazon!
on October 24, 2014
The flower is very small but still cute. I was not impressed with the chain; it came all knotted up in the box. Took me awhile but I finally got the knots out. I bought it for my granddaughter (9th grade) and she seemed pleased; in fact she was happy the flower pendant was small.
on February 24, 2016
I had my eye on this necklace for over a year. When the price dropped, I purchased the Sterling Silver Peridot and Amethyst Flower. It is simple and pretty. I prefer a different clasp than the one on this delicate silver chain and wish the flower were a little bigger but overall really like the necklace. I am wearing it today.
on December 26, 2013
I got this necklace for a Christmas present for my granddaughter. It is delicate and very sparkly. My daughter wanted it when she saw it! It is a pretty, small necklace, dainty, but a smaller adult could wear it.

See 1 answered question