5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty in pink.
Published on October 9, 2012 by Picky

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected
firsthand , I thought it would be the lifetime opportunity to buy and sell them for the tempting price listed.but the shipping price costed me a fortune each piece around 20$ to have them to my address in lebanon. 2nd. the beads were chainless . either me or the buyer would buy the chain which would cost as much as the bead and who would afford that price for a small...
Published 21 months ago by nada halawy

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty in pink., October 9, 2012
This review is from: 925 Sterling Silver Pink Sapphire Color Crystal Bead Bracelet Charm (Jewelry)
I bought this for myself for a penny ($0.01)but the seller gets you with the shipping cost. After figuring out the cost of this piece at regular price I figured I still came out winning. I love Swarovski and have several pieces of jewelry. This piece is very dainty but the pink crystals make it pop. So looking forward to wearing it. I always get compliments on my Swarovski jewelry. I can't wait to say, "Can you believe I got it for a penny!?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling silver pink charm, October 6, 2012
Absolutely beautiful, my favorite necklace!! The pink crystal charm is great quality!! You will not be disappointed... It would be a great gift too...

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, October 7, 2012
I bought 2 of these for a penny (yes, a PENNY) each and they are beautiful! They do not come with the chain in the picture but they are absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for a Charmed Memories or Pandora bracelets! The sparkle they give off is truly incredible and they came through the mail so fast!!! I'm extremely happy with this product and would recommend them to anyone for themselves or as gifts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, September 24, 2012
Just Great I got this for My girlfriend and she loved it the look on her face was great i will never forget how shocked she was when i gave her this she loved it and i enjoyed giving it to her !

5.0 out of 5 stars No words, November 11, 2012
No words can describe this! I was so pleased when I opened the cute pouch to reveal this beautiful pink crystal pendant. Breath taking and so blingy! Would so recommend this to anyone looking for a gift for adult or child!

5.0 out of 5 stars coca, October 25, 2012
This is the third try to write a good review.... Very pretty. Very pretty. Very pretty .Very pretty.Very pretty. Very pretty... I hope this is sufficient now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
I Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink!, June 3, 2014
Pretty in pink charm to add to your bracelet. It goes very well with other colorful charms that will so much spark to your wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars pink Crystal bead, May 28, 2014
VERY LOVELY AND WELL WORTH THE INEXPENSIVE PRICE. MY DAUGHTER IN LAW WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT. IT'S PART OF HER CHRISTMAS GIFT. I'M GETTING A HEAD START ON THE HOLIDAYS.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my Pandora bracelet, May 26, 2014
This is gorgeous on my pandora bracelet - nobody knows it's not one of the very expensive charms like the others.

925 Sterling Silver Pink Sapphire Color Crystal Bead Bracelet Charm
$95.99 $0.01
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.