5.0 out of 5 stars The Estate Look Ring
Published on March 21, 2011 by Cindy Wiseley-Mayer

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks fake
I was misled by the reviews and ordered this ring. Obviously we have different tastes. Because when I saw the ring what I felt was utter disappointment. It looks cheap and fake. You cannot even see the sapphire in the middle, it is small. But the ring is not small.

Published 19 months ago by Nerin

5.0 out of 5 stars The Estate Look Ring, March 21, 2011
Cindy Wiseley-Mayer (WEST DES MOINES, IA, US) - See all my reviews
I love this ring. Sapphire is my birthstone and one of the reasons I purchased this ring from Amazon. But now that I have it, it is so much more than just a birthstone ring. It looks like it came from my Grandmother's Estate Auction! Has the look of early 1900s. Always get good comments when I wear this ring. I love that it sits close to my finger...works great with gloves. It is a very impressive ring overall! Also, it is very true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, January 26, 2012
This ring is incredibly gorgeous, especially for the price I paid for it ($112.99).

It looks high quality with no visible imperfections. The sterling silver is flawless and the sapphires are cut very nicely. It sparkles really well. The sizing is accurate, I wear a 6 1/2 on my ring finger and the size 7 was slightly too large, but it fit alright on my middle finger. The ring is a decent size, large enough to draw attention, but not big enough to appear gaudy or feel heavy. I expected it to snag on things (like my clothing & gloves), but it actually doesn't at all.

I'm absolutely in love with this ring. It even impressed my mother, who owns many pieces of old and expensive jewelry to compare it to.

Well done, Amazon.com jewelry collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it should be!, January 8, 2012
This ring is every bit as beautiful as the picture, and then some. I have a diamond tester, and the diamonds are genuine, as I expected they would be.
The blue sapphires are a nice color. The sterling silver and the 14k gold make a stunning contrast. I love the art deco style. I'm very pleased with this ring, and the price is more than reasonable.

Feb 2013 - over a year later - still love this ring. It looks way more expensive than it is! The 14k gold accent really makes it look rich and the quality of the silver actually looks like white gold because it is so shiny.

4.0 out of 5 stars quite pleased with this ring, March 1, 2011
very happy with this ring :-) it came much faster than it was suppose to & it's really beautiful...especially for the price! i have gotten numerous compliments on it already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, March 6, 2012
Very nice, looks better than the picture, a great value. Can't wait to buy my wife the matching pieces for her birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this ring!!, November 1, 2012
My husband and I agreed we would buy this ring as a Christmas gift for me. When I opened the box I was dazzled and put it on - haven't taken it off since! Guess he'll have to buy me another git for Christmas! It's so comfortable to wear, and sits flat enough on my finger that I don't have to worry about any prongs getting caught on my clothes. Hooray for Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 27, 2012
This review is from: S&G Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold, Blue Sapphire, and Diamond-Accent Art Deco-Style Ring (0.12 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
I read the reviews, however I really did not think I would be as WOW'd as I was.........It's absolutely beautiful....I have longer slim fingers and it looks stunning on my hand.........I am looking forward the compliments I am sure to recieve when I wear this ring..........I am now officially a fan...

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, January 5, 2013
I was really impressed with the look and quality for the price. I dont like large gaudy looking jewelry; this ring was perfect in size and shape.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks fake, March 21, 2013

The seller was very quick to ship the product and receive the return and process the refund. If it is your kind of thing, go ahead.
It wasn't for me, so I returned and got the money back immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but stones are smaller in real life, May 4, 2014
I like this ring, and it's very DECO. It is so beautiful, but pay attention to the pictures, especially of the ring on a woman's hand, which does show how small the center and surrounding stones really are. They make a Deco statement, but are not showy. The ring is great, high-quality and well constructed, but I think the photos should show just how small the stones are.