4.0 out of 5 stars Small BUT Cute
Its very small and simple. The picture makes it look big, though its size is about less than 1.5". Good quality thougj, but nothing extremely spectacular.

Ive seen a more elegant quality once in amazon....

Do I regret it? Its cute and has it personality so Id keep it.
Published on July 28, 2008 by Mwaa

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Its delicate but its too small.It seems to me its an item for children.The precious stones are very cute.Marcia Campos,MD,Brazil
Published on September 21, 2011 by marcia campos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Small BUT Cute, July 28, 2008
This review is from: Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald and Diamond Accent Flower Pendant, 18" (Jewelry)

Ive seen a more elegant quality once in amazon....

Do I regret it? Its cute and has it personality so Id keep it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, September 21, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for me., July 22, 2013
This necklace is just the right size for me. The pendent is 1 inch long...too small for some people. The stones are not the best quality. All of them are cloudy. I still like it alot and will wear it often.

4.0 out of 5 stars for petite woman or teen it is nice, September 9, 2011
Purchased this necklace for my almost 5 foot mother in law. She is petite and likes small things. It was nicely done and was just as pictured. This necklace IS SMALL, but I knew to expect that due to the reviews sharing this info. As long as you know to expect that the necklace is dainty- you will like the piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 4, 2013
Just got it for my wife. On a tight budget. Its perfect for the money. Just a little something to remind her how much she's appreciated.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as I had hoped, January 11, 2014
I had hoped that the stones on this necklace would be as nice as they appear in the photograph. Unfortunately that is not the case. The stones are cheap looking; the blue is so pale it barely looks blue. I bought this necklace to go with a bracelet and earrings my husband bought me for Christmas because they are gemstones set in a flower pattern. I knew from the price that this necklace wouldn't be the same quality, but I hoped it would it be better than it is since it matched the design of my other pieces. What a disappointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but small, November 15, 2013
it is soooo small in person. I will upload a picture later to show the actual size. I also did not like how pale & old it looked, especially the chain.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it because I didn't have to leave the house., August 21, 2013
I like it because my wife was pleased and it does look nice. Pretty stones. The only thing was when it arrived the chain was so tangled it took me 45 minutes to get it loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars necklace, January 12, 2009
Karrie Davis (Milford, UT, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this necklace. It is delicate and beautiful. I bought it for my babysitter for her birthday and she absolutely loved it too.

2.0 out of 5 stars photos don't always tell the tale, August 13, 2010
I THOUGHT THIS ITEM LOOKED VERY PRETTY AND DECIDED TO TRY IT FOR THE PRICE.
I AM A GROWN WOMAN AND THIS ITEM IS DEFINITELY FOR A CHILD, SINCE IT IS SO SMALL THAT WHILE IT IS PRETTY, DOESN'T SHOW UP ON THE NECK AT ALL. VERY DISAPPOINTED....I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›