5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
Published on February 7, 2010 by Phyllis Abston

3.0 out of 5 stars nice gem but not the stub
I bought this pair recently, when I opened the package, I was delighted with the gem. but when I tried the stud, I was dispointed, I am wondering should I return it or get them fixed before I put them on: the hole on the clip is too big, so the stick can easily move around, even poke out to the side of the clip.
Published on August 21, 2010 by Qiuyun Shao

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, February 7, 2010
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
I was so thrilled when I got my earrings. They are so beautiful. I have thick earlobes but these fit perfectly, which I have had problems with in the past. The stones were very shiney,and the only thing I wished, was they had been alittle darker. But they were well worth 5 stars. The size was great for my lobes to. They were packaged for safety, with no damage to them. They arrived quickly. I would advise anyone if you are thinking about buying them, do it......they are worth more, than they cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 1, 2011
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
These earrings are beautiful. I was afraid that they would be really tiny, but they are actually a really nice size stone. The gem stone color is bright and clear. I have received many compliments on these earrings. They look much more expensive than they actually are. The stones are solidly mounted and they appear to be well made pieces of jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected, June 29, 2010
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
These earrings are absolutely flawless and better than expected. I agree with Phyllis - worth five stars and the price I paid. Shipped quickly and well packed. No regrets.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice gem but not the stub, August 21, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
I purchased these earrings to go along with the necklace that matches them very well. my spouse loved them as a set. she can wear them with about anything and has receive numerous completements on them and have been asked where and how much. good job amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue topaz oval earrings 8x6mm, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
These earrings were purchased as a gift for a child's birthday. They are of good size yet delicate and feminine. They have a four pronged sterling silver setting which is ideal for the oval shape. The gems are of equal size and shape. The blue topaz color is a very pretty blue and in my opinion, the exact shade of blue for this type of gem. The gift was well received and was nicely packaged in a dark navy blue box which opened to earrings attached to a navy velvet card. A nice presentation that showcased the color and sterling silver well. The time from order to shipment was two days. Excellent price...very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
I am delighted with the Oval Blue Topaz earrings. They exactly match something I already have, and look pricier that they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, January 13, 2014
Cynthia Scott (NEPTUNE BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
THESE WERE FOR MY SISTER IN LAW FOR CHRISTMAS - THIS IS HER BIRTHSTONE AND SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVES THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Earrings, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
I bought these for my best friends daughter and she hasn't taken them off yet so that should say everything!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, January 8, 2014
Leanne (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings (Jewelry)
These are pretty and generously sized. They sparkle and look beautiful. My daughter has received several compliments. I might pick up a pair for myself also.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›