Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: .925 Sterling Silver Ruby Color Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 2.00 Carats Total Weight Comes in a Gift Box & Special Pouch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 5, 2012
the quality of the red eruby earrings was awesome,plus they gave me a free pair of earrings,the quality of those was really good,plus they were really big,and heart shape,sterling silver earrings.very good quality.thank you.
on December 27, 2012
Beautiful pair of earring I just got them on today! Now here's a company that's a keeper. Not does his jewelry look good both online and in person..the customer service from the owner was a great experience. When my packages got lost in the mail and was not here for Christmas the owner called me personally to see what he could do to satisfy me as a customer. And he went over and beyond the call of duty.
on January 10, 2013
I just got these earrings today! They are very nice. They have high luster and high quality look to them! I wear a lot of red so I can see myself wearing these a lot. I also like them because of their small size. Great for a petite lady.
on September 9, 2012
I bought a pair and got a second for free (different style) which was perfect for my ten year old niece. The Zirconia looks really nice, I totally love this pair. I can't wait to buy somo more earings from this company.
on January 5, 2013
I was a little disappointed with these when I ordered them because I wanted to get my girlfriend a pair of red earrings. These were pink, but she still liked them. So I guess you guys did alright. Thanks anyway.
on August 18, 2012
These are a really classy pair of stud earrings. Beautiful, truly red color. Nice size too. Not to big, and not too small. I would like to find matching earrings with a TGW of 4 ct. to wear as a second piercing.
on January 14, 2013
Very nice-looking jewelry. Fabulous price! Earrings arrived in a little jewelry box on a bed of cotton. The box was tucked inside a small, sheer, colorful nylon drawstring bag. So sweet! Perfect for Christmas gift giving, which it was. My granddaughter loved them.

There was also a little note from the vendor thanking me for the purchase. And, because I had purchased three sets, the vendor had added one free of charge. What a super nice surprise!

The earrings are a little smaller than expected, but still look great when worn. I'm pleased with my purchase and with the vendor.
on August 7, 2012
Beautiful earrings. I love them! They look great and are the perfect size. They're not too big and look really pretty.
on December 28, 2012
Tough to find jewelry for less than 10 bucks that looks this good! My nieces love them! Superb customer service at silverjewelryforever too! They will make sure you are totally satisfied with your purchase!
on October 13, 2012
Fantastic earrings, they look fantastic... you can't tell they are not real. Plus, I got a free set of light purple earrings (not real silver, but they look great)... Worth the price paid (plus shipping and handling)