Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver.925 Sapphire Color Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 2.00c.t.w
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 25, 2013
I purchased these earrings based on many positive reviews. My package arrived quickly, which was wonderful. But when I opened the package I was disappointed to see that my earrings are not the shiny, almost brilliant blue color pictured but a dull, dark blue. I even shined a light on them to see if I could replicate the picture. Didn't work. The size is good, especially if you have double-pierced earrings. I wanted to purchase more colors from this manufacturer but I will not do that now as I have no confidence the earrings will match their picture.
on February 9, 2013
I never write reviews, but the picture for these earrings is quite misleading. They don't look at all like the ones in the picture. They're totally dull and lifeless. The price was cheap; I'll grant that. But they look like they came from the 99cent store. Nope, that's too generous. They look like the kind of earrings that come in a 10-pack at the dollar store.

Incidentally, they threw an extra pair of black studs in my package as well. They're equally as cheap looking as the blue studs. Not at all worth the shipping charge.
on October 27, 2013
I am a professional fine artist and jewelry designer for over 25 years, and sometimes I have purchased jewelry from this people that only the weight of the precious metal (especially silver 925 pure) and the precious stones are 20 or 30% less of my first cost if I would be making the same unit, you still have to use common sense be sure when you are purchasing silver that carries the 925 STAMP and the PURE SILVER, otherwise you could be purchasing 925 plate
on January 2, 2015
They got here eleven days before schedule which was really nice. The quality is okay. The earrings are not as faceted as in the picture, but the blue is pretty. Definitely can't pass for anything real but they are cute. I will keep them. A photo of the earrings and packing is attached. Happy shopping!
review image
on August 31, 2013
I washed and alcohol swiped both gleaming silver pairs of ear rings before wearing each one for 6 hours straight . I have very sensitive ears, usually I only wear gold, but these did not cause any irritation yet; and I have worn them several times now for 6 or more hours each time. I will try to post photos later. The only con to this purchase is that the stems are a little too long. I fixed that problem with some silicone retaining ear ring grips that I had. I just move them all the way down to the end for a cushion, so they don't rub behind my ear. Voila, very decent ear rings and I will not be losing the backs.
on December 27, 2013
I find these very classy, beautiful and expensive looking, well worth the price. I like the shape, setting and size. However, they are darker than they seem to be in the picture. They're a gorgeous dark blue but I would have given an extra star for for a shade lighter. Still, I wear them frequently and like them.
on December 27, 2012
Now these earrings are off the hook...they are beautiful and a perfect match to my wedding band. I will be wearing these alot. However I must tell you about the out standing customer service. This company owner get a 5 star just for his great and personal customer service when my package didn't get here in time for Christmas. The owner took time to call me and to see what he could do to help me make things better. He he did just that.

Silver Jewelry Forever is a keeper.
on September 22, 2013
I had bought my grand daughter a smaller pair if these earrings for her birthday as they were her birthstone They were so pretty that I decided to get these next size up for myself. I just loved them and when my daughter saw them, she loved them too so I ga e them to her. Now I have to get another pair for me. Great earrings !!
on June 29, 2013
I am wearing these a lot lately with summer and they still look new! easy seller and great price I would use seller again!
No reason not to wear Red white and blue earrings with this affordability. My senstive ears never reacted to these earrings and that tells me they were made of sterling silver.
on February 12, 2013
just purchased for a friend to give his girlfriend at valentines. He just loved these are they are truly perfect and sparkle so lovely. high recommend. thank you also to the seller for an excellent overall experience in all areas. valentines is going to be perfect now for my friend! thank you!