5.0 out of 5 stars great present to give
I am always looking for good bargains in presents to save and give in the future. When I saw the deep discounts on what appears to be a nice piece of jewelry I could not pass it up. This cost me only $23 and it is beautiful. It easily could cost $50 and still be a good buy. This is what makes Amazon a great place to shop.
Published on March 26, 2009 by Elizabeth Salvucci

3.0 out of 5 stars amethyst pale, pale, pale
This piece is gorgeous in the photo, but disappointing in person. The amethyst was so light it looked almost light pink. That said, the piece is relatively well-made, and the chain is nice.
Published on May 23, 2011 by P's Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars amethyst pale, pale, pale, May 23, 2011
P's Mom (Broomfield, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver & Amethyst Butterfly Pendant with 18" Chain (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK necklace, April 29, 2011
It looks pretty. But the stones are smaller than what are shown in the picture. Plus, the color is more like a lavender blush. The amethyst is dim. For the money, it is OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars great present to give, March 26, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars amethyst butterfly pendant, December 26, 2010
It is was a gift to my step daughter,,,,,
She love it!!! her face with she opened was priceless....
good quality too......

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, February 6, 2013
The amethysts were very pale, almost colorless. The picture was misleading as to the vividness of the stones. Otherwise it was ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and pretty, January 16, 2012
I bought this for my mother for Christmas. Her favorite color is purple so this goes with her wardrobe. It is small and delicate but very pretty. She loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great deal, great buy!, February 29, 2012
I bought this pendant for my girlfriend to combine with Sterling Silver 8mm Round Amethyst Solitaire Earrings. The butterfly is delicate and beautiful. Totally recomended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, December 25, 2013
Product was much smaller than I expected. Actual size or dimensions should be shown with the picture of the item.

4.0 out of 5 stars butterfly, August 24, 2013
Love butterflies and this is a beautiful addition to my collection. Purple is my favorite color. Thank you much. :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is so beautiful I could hardly wait to put it on. It even came with a certificate of authenticity I would recommend it., May 7, 2013
They far exceeded my expectations, and they got here so quickly I am extremely happy with it and will show it off to anyone and tell them where I got them.

Rate and Discover Movies