Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Amethyst Flower Earrings
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 10, 2011
Love these earrings. Look exactly like the picture, but naturally more sparkly. Color of the stones is a nice purple, not washed out. Stones are matched in color and uniform. Also they are not too heavy on the ear. Very happy with purchase
on November 17, 2011
I received these earring as a gift. I loved the deep color. I ordered another set because I lost one of the earrings. I figured if I lost another one, I would still have a set. The only problem was, is that when I got the second set. It was lighter. But, they are still beautiful and I still get compliments on them when ever I wear them.
on December 28, 2009
Beautiful earrings but much larger than expected, not for those wanting a daintier look...almost borders on "gaudy".
on December 31, 2013
I purchased these earrings to go with an amethyst pendant. The earrings are a vibrant lavender/purple color. Very attractive. Also, a very nice size and would look appropriate with both casual and dressy attire. The posts are study and hold the earrings securely. Would definitely recommend.
on August 5, 2012
These are just as pictured and described. They aren't too heavy and on the slightly larger size for a stud earring. Quite a good value for the earrings.
on May 27, 2015
My husband bought these for me for Christmas. I LOVE THEM! I wear them regularly. They are rather large for non-dangling earrings, but are not at all heavy. They are slightly larger in circumference than a quarter so they definitely make a statement. You'll be surprised how well these can go with almost any outfit.
on March 11, 2015
Very nice earrings. Sadly one of the jewels fell off before my wife opened it. I was able to glue it in place and if you don't look too close it's not very noticeable.
But they seem good otherwise.
on April 1, 2010
Very pretty earrings. I was afraid they would look cheap; I like more elegant jewelry, but they are beautiful. Took 3 days longer than the delivery estimate.
on May 14, 2015
These are actually very lovely earrings, except for the posts. The posts are flimsy and bend to the right or left very easily. On arrival, one post was bent and I easily bent it back. I decided to return this item because of the flimsy posts.
on January 18, 2014
Purchased for a birthday gift. My fiancée loved it. I thought they were a little bit big but she was really impressed. Good quality dark stones. Actually better in person than pictures.

See 1 answered question