5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pendant but nothing special
Published on May 18, 2009 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pendant but nothing special, May 18, 2009
This review is from: Sterling Silver Leaf Design Circle Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)
I got this pendant on sale. I like amethysts and thought it might go nicely with my collection. It is about the size of a quarter but the stones are much lighter than those in the picture. Hey, for thirty bucks, I knew I wasn't going to be getting the crown jewels, but was hoping the picture and reality would be a little closer. The chain is fine and overall the pendant looks nice, but be warned that it is lighter in color than depicted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, January 19, 2011
I brought this pendant for my girlfriend on christmas, peridot being her birth stone she loved it. The silver chain is beautiful and so is the pendant. BUT after about a month one of the peridot stones feel out. so as nice as it is, it may be extremely fragile just keep that in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, November 1, 2011
I bought this necklace on Amazon's Lightning Deal offer for $20. The necklace came exactly as pictured. Unlike some reviewers, I found the color and clarity of my stones to be just like the picture. The necklace is well made with a sturdy, yet delicate chain. It came in a dark blue velvet jewelry bag and blue gift box. For $20 (lightning deal), I think this is a really good buy for a sterling silver and peridot necklace!

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise.., April 24, 2010
Pamela (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I already had the ring that matches this, and liked it so much that I bought the pendant and earrings. I was aware of the paler color before I purchased it, but the cut and shape of the stones create so much life and sparkle that the color wasn't an issue for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little Valentines Day gift for your girlfirend., March 17, 2013
I bought this for Valentine's Day for my girlfriend (20 yo). She likes it a lot! Purple is her favorite color and the purple really looks great out in the sunlight. It is a nice medium size for those who don't like huge necklace pieces. I would recommend it to others. It as a nice, inexpensive jewelry gift that comes in a great looking box! Only problem I had with it is the chain is pretty weak.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for my mother, September 17, 2012
Catherine Price (Kennesaw, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this as an 80th birthday gift for my mother. It wasn't a huge purchase, but it was perfect for her. She loves green, she loves peridot, and this is similar to a diamond wreath pin she's had for many years. It came beautifully boxed. The color is good, a medium grass green. Stones were clear and sparkly and the setting is well-made and sturdy. Chain (as always on jewelry sites) is very thin and may need to be replaced by a sturdier one when you receive it. Overall, a very nice item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, gentle green, June 10, 2012
Two years ago I ordered a peridot bracelet from Amazon, and when it came the stones were more pale than I expected, so I debated about this pendant and sure enough it, too, is more pale than the photo shows. It is a beautiful soft Spring green and is well made, stones match and I have enjoyed wearing it so much. So many compliments! And it does match my older bracelet, so I decided to love it and not send it back. It came well wrapped and a day before scheduled. I highly recommend this company and give it a 4 star rating only because of the pale stones.
Flo Philips

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty style, good size, but pale stones, November 20, 2010
This pendant was an attractive style and the size was good for me. Unfortunately the stones were pale, and I wasn't happy enough with it to keep it. The chain was also very thin but that was no big deal. I sent the pendant back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate design, January 9, 2011
Bought this necklace with matching earrings. Very very delicate and love the design.
The chain is a bit weak and generic, might need to order a chain to wear with the pendant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink not Purple., December 8, 2013
Andres (New Mexico) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my girlfriend months ago and she's been wearing it every day. She really loves how it looks (plus pick is her favorite color) yes this necklace is pick and not purple.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sterling Silver Amethyst Leaf Design Circle Pendant Necklace, 18"
$149.99 $40.00
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.