4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little flower

1.0 out of 5 stars 5/18/13
Published 19 months ago by shmoosh

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little flower, January 19, 2009
Doog (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver and Gemstone Flower Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)
I bought this at the same time as another necklace so I could compare the two for a particular outfit I would be wearing to an event. I went with the other necklace for the event, but have used this pendant often as well. It's very versatile. Definitely check the dimensions before ordering. I looked at them, but still thought it would be bigger than what it turned out to be. Unless you like the sort of chain it comes with, be ready to shop for a more suitable chain for the pendant.

5.0 out of 5 stars delicately beautiful, August 3, 2008
I bought this as a gift for my cousin and she loved it! The pendant is quite classy but can also be worn with jeans and a nice top. The size is great -- about as large as the pad of my thumb. Hangs nicely and compliments my cousin's fair complexion. As a bonus, amethyst is her birthstone (February). I definitely recommend this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but sweet!, December 18, 2008
It's small, but I believe that it part of its charm. The necklace is very dainty. It's a perfect gift for anyone who likes smaller jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Success!, August 13, 2012
My girlfriend has a February birthday and we both love purple, so who was I to pass up amethyst?

The pendant is very beautiful and looks as similar to the picture as I could have hoped. Note that the center stone is raised considerably compared to the surrounding five, something that may not be obvious from the photos. Despite the stones, it is definitely not flashy in the slightest. I'm no jewelry expert, but it seems to fit nicely with both everyday outfits and her more elegant dresses.

She's worn it just about everyday for a month (minus showering and sleeping), and both the pendant and chain are showing no signs of wear. Yes, the chain is not the best money can buy (if you wanted that, you probably wouldn't be looking on Amazon...), but it's meant to look delicate to match the pendant, and I have no fear of it breaking without some serious force. And it's definitely nickel-free, in case you didn't believe the "sterling silver" label.

1.0 out of 5 stars 5/18/13, May 18, 2013
I had purchased a other pendant from Amazon and it was beautiful. I am wearing a very delicate butterfly diamond pendant that lays in the hollow of my neck. It is lovely and I get a lot of compliments on it. I thought this one might be another one I could switch off to. It's not. It looks appropriate for o child but it also looks cheap and dull. It was a bad purchase and I would not recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, December 26, 2012
It looks nothing like the picture, you can barely see the amethysts, very small very light the silver is so pale it makes the whole necklace look cheap. Where the picture makes it look like a beautiful piece of jewelry. Wasn't happy at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking., November 4, 2012
It looks very cheap looking. I don't think i will be wearing it. Same comment about the earings that match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Necklace at a great price!, December 25, 2012
I bought this necklace for my wife's stocking. I buy her a necklace every year for Christmas its kind of a tradition. This necklace was slightly nicer then the amber butterfly I bought her last year.

My wife opened it and you could not help but see how happy she was with the product. It fits well on her. And as she was looking for something new to wear. Brings a smile to her lips when she puts it on.

It seams to be a great fit and has beautiful work. The only down side is the clasp is really small and hard to work. We are getting her a new chain to go with the amazing pendent.

I would recommend this as a gift for any one trying to make there purple loving wife happy, as I was.

A++ love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, December 30, 2012
I thought this was going to be pretty good, but when I got it, it was so small I can't see the amethyst unless I'm holding it 6 inches from my face. I would not purchase this again. Maybe it would be good for a child. Quality seems OK.

4.0 out of 5 stars You're going to love it!, March 18, 2014
I love this necklace! Perfect size pendant ... Not gaudy and it's not so small u can't see it. It's great for a gift! Nice quality for a good price.

Sterling Silver and Amethyst Flower Pendant Necklace, 18"
$69.99 $19.00