Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

VINE VOICEon April 19, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got this for my wife. She is a big fan of costume-ish jewelry, and I figured that this would be a nice, colorful piece to add to her collection. I also liked the fact that it is actually silver so it won't turn her neck green.

I have to admit that my wife's first reaction was not that positive. However, after a couple of weeks on the shelf, the necklace started getting more and more neck time. It might not be her favorite necklace, but she now wears it a couple of times a week and, in my opinion, it looks really nice.

The necklace is well constructed and actually looks better in person. If you think that you would like it based on the picture provided, you will probably really like it when you actually receive it.
on September 21, 2013
Great design and intricate art. The stones are nicely placed. The one I received was very well polished. Glittering whenever I look at it!!
on January 5, 2013
Bought ths for my wife and was very pleased. Thought the piece would radiate more light through it so comes off more opaque than translucent. Nevertheless, very pretty and comes with a good chain.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The photo that is used for this item in the Amazon description page is more or less accurate. The pendant is not very bright in color, but it is nicely made with lots of detail in the silver work and the design overall. This is especially true for the price. It goes nicely with informal wear (jeans and tee) or casual summer dress. If you wear bright colors, this will disappear.

Other than that, it is well made. It does not come with "gift packaging" or a presentation style box. If you are making a gift of this, you will need to re-package it as mine came in a plastic bag. This is OK as the description did not make a bigger commitment but you just need to know IMHO.

So, nice piece for someone who is into casual denim-wear.
VINE VOICEon April 19, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I gave this to my wife and she loved it. I thought it might be gaudy and not attractive but was pleasantly surprised because it is a really nice piece of jewelry. I got mega points with my wife too. She wears it all the time and she has some really nice more expensive necklaces.
on September 26, 2015
I love this necklace. I actually have mine on a three-strand necklace, so I can't really comment on the chain here. A lot of people here have mentioned that the necklace is duller in person. I remembered thinking, "What?" But then I looked at the picture that's provided and it shows the necklace lit from behind. I have provided some pictures from clarification. The stone does appear much darker when just laying down. This is not a negative for me, but I bought this in a store where I could clearly see it. I can see how it might be a turn off if you are expecting the much lighter color in the picture when you wear it. I just haven't figured out how to clean it.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon March 22, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The pendant on this necklace is pretty. It integrates the different shades of color well. It is also a nice size to wear with a variety of tops. I thought the chain could have been a little longer, but I prefer longer necklaces.
on February 7, 2014
Will become one of my favorite pieces. It is heavy and looks much more expensive than it actually was. Very pleased.

BGrout
on February 15, 2014
Its a very nice necklace, but it is much duller than what appears in the picture. Colors not brilliant, it is very dull.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Purple is one of my favorite colors and I tend to wear it a lot, and this necklace goes nicely with these outfits. It's very pretty and the chain is pefect - not too large and not so tiny and delicate that it keeps knotting. It's easy to put on and take off. I've gotten a lot of compliments from this necklace and highly recommend it.