5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, well polished, May 5, 2012
I purchased this as an early anniversary gift for my wife and she LOVES it! Worth every penny, I received it quickly, it was very well packaged. I must say this pendant really sparkles. I like bright silver and polish all mine to a mirror; this was so well done all I had to do was put it on her. The anchor and rope are well defined. The chain that comes with it is great to.
I will definitely purchase from Kriskate & Co again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver achor pendant necklace, September 9, 2012
This was a great buy! It arrived in a pretty light blue box which was in a shear draw sting bag. I was able to give this product as it arrived to my daughter..she loved it, put it on immediately and has worn it often since.
Good buy for the price. I would buy from this merchant again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 9, 2011
This is a great necklace, one I had not been able to find locally. It came in very attractive packaging and arrived within 2-3 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Anchor Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)
I would highly recommend this purchase! It shipped fast and when I opened it I was very pleased! It was exactly what I was expecting and i can't wait to give this Christmas gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful Necklas, October 26, 2013
I ordered this for my daughter's 18th birthday and she absolutely loved it! The details of the anchor really make it stand out and the chain is a nice quality. It is the perfect size for a young woman - not so small you can't see it and not bulky at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this necklace, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Anchor Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)
I love this anchor necklace. It looks exactly as pictured. Not too big but not too small of a pendant. Super cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 8, 2013
This is a very beautiful necklace! I would have rather had a larger version of it. Besides that, I am completely pleased with my purchase! Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful. It is on the smallish side and so ..., August 2, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver Anchor Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)
It's beautiful. It is on the smallish side and so actually works for my 9 year old daughter who really wanted an anchor necklace for her birthday. I would wear it too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute anchor necklace, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Sterling Silver Anchor Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)
I bought this anchor necklace for my mom as a mothers day gift because anchors have a special meaning in our family. I received it very quickly, its very cute, small and danty which is perfect because my mom is very petite. I gave it 4 stars because its very cute but it kind of looks a little like costume jewlery instead of silver. Either way I know my mom will love it..

Sterling Silver Anchor Pendant Necklace -16IN