Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Angel Wing Drop Earrings
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Metal Type: sterling-silver|Change

on February 25, 2011
The picture does not do these earrings justice. They are much more beautiful in person. Good quality. They really look like angel wings. I am not one to write reviews, but these were so nice I just had to share. These will make a lovely gift for a young girl to an older woman. They look like they cost a lot more. You won't go wrong with this purchase!
on January 8, 2016
This is my favorite pair of earrings! I saw that someone posted a question asking how big they are - I've attached a picture for perspective.
review image
on March 5, 2011
These came in the mail today and they are beautiful. It is exactly like the picture (however they are small so don't expect some huge dangling wings) and they are delicate.

The only down side I have with them is the hook. Although on picture it looks like fine, when I saw them in person I was surprised by how short the back of the hook is, so potential possibility of losing them somewhere randomly. Also it is kind of dull on the end of the silver hook so when I put them on they hurt a bit initially. Other than that these ear rings are just what I expected!

5 stars.
on April 22, 2011
The earrings are about 1/3 the size I was expecting.
Also was dissappointed that the wings are not really a pair,
but both face the same direction.
33 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2011
While the earrings are well made and beautiful, I thought they were going to be bigger. (About 1 inch long) Also, the metal that goes through the earring hole is not very long, which may lead to them falling out. If I could order a larger size, I would have.
on December 13, 2011
I have to say, they are gorgeous! And I don't think they're that small like some reviews have said. I think they're just perfect for a teen or even a grown woman, unless of couse you like the big gaudy earrings! They come in a little blue pouch inside a little blue box, which makes it easier to wrap. The hook of the earring has a clear rubber like back on them, which the picture doesn't show, to keep them from slipping out of your ears so you don't risk loosing one! I believe my granddaughter will love receiving these as a present! They definately are worth the price!
on December 14, 2011
Pickers, be more alert! Two left wings does not make a very pretty pair. I had to change the wire around but, the silver mark ends up facing out.
on January 2, 2012
I rarely see my step grandaughter as she lives in a different state. But I knew she was into Ed Hardy stuff. These wings were just what the doctor ordered with a very low price as I'm on Social Security, now. I got this for a Christmas present. It was just wonderful. On time delivery and all my gifts I purchased from Amazon were in perfect condition. I can depend on Amazon for accurate information before the purchase and service after the sale, unlike other online sales companies. Even when the delivery is from another vendor, I can rest assured the product is as advertised and will be on time and perfect. I appreciate that immensely as I don't have a car and can't get out to shop unless one of my kids comes to take me. She was tickled and I was saved a big Christmas bill.
VINE VOICEon February 17, 2016
I love these earrings! They are so light, delicate, and pretty. They look far more expensive than they are! Some reviewers said they are tiny, but I don't think so at all....they are not huge, but just right. I also noticed comments that they are two left wings. Not so with mine, they are a PAIR of wings. I can't gush enough about how much I like them. I think I'll buy some for gifts. VERY pretty and the price is ridiculously great!
on April 20, 2011
This is NOT a huge pair of earrings, but I have already received compliments on them! I have very short hair so the earrings show clearly. They are so light I don't even feel them until someone asks me about them because, "They are so pretty." Just DON'T expect anything close to large...these are small, but stunning. Love them.