5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Noticed Pendant

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Black Green Amber Sterling Silver Antique Style Celtic Pendant (Jewelry)
I did my research before buying this piece. I was excited to see green amber. Like some of the other customers have said, this product is really yellow amber with some black paint on the back. Even though it is not really green amber, it is a pretty piece and looks good with just about anything. I tend to wear it with darker colored tops so that the green darkens even more, but you can wear it with just about anything.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what I ordered., November 25, 2011
I ordered the item paid for it and was disappointed when I opened it up and saw it was yellow with a black painted back!?,! Very disappointing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Noticed Pendant, March 29, 2010
I had a pair of green amber earrings that are unique and I wanted something just as unique to go with them. When I found this Item it was exactly as I wanted, the pendant is large enough to be noticed. The amber is exquisite shining and the silver does not tarnish easily, even after wearing it for nearly a week straight. I recommend this pendant either as a gift or something for yourself, you'll love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, just not that color shown., January 8, 2014
I quite like the pendant, although I failed to notice that this one came without the necklace. The only problem is that the color was totally different than the picture. Instead of a green, it was the standard yellow amber. I don't know if the product picture was taken a special way or they sent me the wrong pendant but fortunately I'm still satisfied with the color. The item also came without any receipt of the order, a first for Amazon/Amazon partner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as pictured, February 11, 2014
As other reviews have stated, the pendant is really just normal Amber on a black backing. It still looks nice though not quite so nice as pictured. Still, I love the setting so black back or no it still has a wonderful overall effect. It does not come with a chain but luckily I had one that matched this perfectly.

3 stars because I am happy with it for the sale price I paid. I would very likely have been disappointed paying full price for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Green Amber Sterling Antique style Celtic Pendant and Earrings, July 26, 2013
The Black Green Amber Sterling Antique style Celtic Pendant and Earrings are gorgeous and amazing they look expensive and defiantly of high quality. Also the service is excellent I must say because when I ordered the pendant and earrings separately the color of the amber on the pendant was darker then the color of the amber earrings. I emailed the company and was expressed on how they replayed back quickly and they sent me a new set in replacement of the mismatch they were also very thoughtful and sent me a return envelop which is already prepaid by the company so I can return the old mismatch set without having to pay for the post. That is an excellent after sales service and deserves a five star needless to say that their product is of excellent quality and worth The money. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 9, 2012
Every time I wear this green amber pendant I get compliments. Not only that, but I just feel pretty wearing it. I would happily buy another product from this company/business. The necklace came in a timely way, the price is fair, and, again, the product is stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Jewelry for a Great Price, January 13, 2011
Sev (Grand Forks, ND) - See all my reviews
I bought this pendant for my mother for Christmas. It's a little smaller than I expected, but I should have paid more attention to the dimensions listed. Even so, it's a great piece of jewelry. It definitely looks like quality work, and it felt sturdy enough that I'm not worried about the stone falling out. I feel that I should mention that, although it is still definitely green amber, the piece I received had more of a yellowish tint than the picture shown here. My mother loves it and has worn it nearly every day since I gave it to her. I was impressed enough to purchase another pendant for myself from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, March 12, 2014
I was very pleased with the pendant. The picture doesn't do justice. I got the pendant for my daughtor's birthday and was very happpy. I was diddapointed it did not include a chain. I needed to deliver it upon arrival and used my chain so it could be presented. I got prompt deivery and was happy with the entire purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite!, February 20, 2014
Minxy1969 (Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
The picture does not do this stunning pendant any justice. It is truly a beautiful piece of artwork that is solid and unique. Very good quality. I would highly recommend this pendant to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›