Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 28, 2007
I gave these to my niece for her birthday. She was delighted. They are a sparkling brilliant blue. Probably YMMV since the previous review was that they had no color.
on January 11, 2009
These earrings are a great value and are obviously of high quality. You will not be disappointed!
on March 31, 2008
These earrings are just the right size, perhaps a bit bigger, for studs. They are a lovely shade of NATURAL (not color treated) light blue. Great for the summer, but fine for the winter. The settings are very sturdy and the gems sparkle. At this price, I would treat myself and think ahead to the holidays and the December birthdays. These would make a magnificent gift, paired with the available ring and pendant, for a special person!
on March 29, 2016
I was happily surprised that these blue topaz earrings were even nicer in person than the photos show. I purchased these to wear to work, as I often wear blue and grey colors, and get tired of wearing the same diamond studs every day. These are a beautiful medium blue, a bit darker than shown in the photograph. The blue topaz gemstones sparkle brightly, and they look a lot more expensive than what I paid. They aren't too small, but aren't too large and distracting for a conservative office environment. I have received several compliments from coworkers when I have worn these earrings.
on December 20, 2008
Amazon sells good gemstones for the price. The quality is better than mall kiosk stores and department stores in this price range. I like the large stones because I have large ear lobes. These may not be comfortable if you have small lobes.
on November 24, 2007
They are beautiful, I thought that they would be a little smaller I was getting them for my second piercings in my ears and they are too big for that. Other wise the color is great and the pics just don't them justice.
on March 1, 2015
The shape and overall quality of this pair of earrings is acceptable, but I was disappointed that the color was not as it appeared in the online picture. It is a very pale blue, and while the color is ok, it was not what I wanted, as I was trying to get earrings that would fairly closely match a more intensely colored blue topaz necklace that I was recently given. I was going to return these earrings to Amazon, but the 30 day window for returns elapsed before I realized it, so I ended up keeping them.
on January 10, 2013
First of all Amazon.com is outstanding as always!! Much smaller than shown. They were 'dull' in appearance. The posts were way to long. I do not wear earrings, but I would always be afraid that the posts would dig into my upper neck. Sorry. I am tossing them and giving them as a birthday present as planned.
on December 30, 2013
As other reviewers have said, these earrings are light blue instead of a deep, intense blue. But they go well with a necklace I purchased on amazon so I have no complaints about the color. The overall quality is good.
on February 11, 2012
Though I think the blue topaz pendant is gorgeous, I was disappointed with the stud earrings. I believe the problem is that they're studs and as a result don't get light reflection that makes the pendant topaz so brilliant. They're slightly smaller than I like. The quality, though, is fine, the price decent and they do match the pendant.

I'll continue to look for another pair of earrings, though I'll keep these. Perfection would be oval shaped, 2 (1 for each ear) carats in a simple drop style. It's harder to find than I would have thought.

See 1 answered question