4.0 out of 5 stars sweet
Published on May 13, 2012 by mojo

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
The ring is very pretty, but runs slightly large. My main disappointment in the ring is that the metal that holds the small diamond outside of the lily, is very sharp and has ripped a few items of clothing. I have only worn it a few times since I received it less than a week ago.
Published 23 months ago by KimberlyBrown18

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet, May 13, 2012
Not as flimsy as other reviews make it sound, this ring is very pretty and fairly understated... this photo doesn't really display an accurate representation of the quality. The silver doesn't have that "tinny" look. It's definitely worth the inexpensive price if the design strikes you. I'm wearing it as a thumb ring having not taken it off since I received it, and it's standing up very well. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring and bright diamond, January 29, 2012
This ring was a gift for my friend. She loved it and the diamond sparkles so much, it really stands out and the detail to the flower to perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, October 30, 2012
Very pretty and well made three small diamonds really set this ring off . I defiantly recommend this ring if you like silver .

5.0 out of 5 stars Still love it after a year!, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Calla Lily Diamond-Accent Ring (0.02 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
I've had this ring for almost a year now, and I still completely LOVE it! It is NOT flimsy in any way, but I think the thing I love most is that it doesn't turn my skin colors like some even cheaper rings have done in the past. The stones are very, very small, which is about my only complaint. But they haven't fallen out and they aren't really the focus of this ring, are they? The beauty of this ring lies in it's bandwork. I wear it on the middle finger of my left hand and this is the only ring I've ever been able to wear with any consistency. It's awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Calla Lilly, July 1, 2013
I ordered this to compliment the calla lily necklace. I was not expecting the most fantastic ring at the price but was quite surprised. For the price, it is really very nice. I know I will enjoy wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 13, 2012
The quality over rides the price. I am always iffy about buying jewelry online, but I'm glad I made this purchase. It is a great ring.

4.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected, October 14, 2012
It's defently shiny and dazzling! Came it a nice little pouch two. The only thing that troubles me is it s a little snug size 6 and they don't have half sizes but it's ok. The two diamonds Inthe middle get caught with the shinyness but the diamond int the band stands out nicely all n all I love it ^.^

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but get it on sale., December 4, 2013
This ring is alright. I got it for cyber Monday for $29, but I wouldn't have spent more than that. The ring is true to size, and really shiny, and doesn't feel thin or cheap. But don't buy it for the diamonds since you can't really notice the ones in the flower. Still, it's unusual and interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and unique!, August 14, 2013
I get many compliments on this take-notice piece of jewelry. Its unique design makes this inexpensive item look very classy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 24, 2013
VFS (Carson, California United States) - See all my reviews
I was amazed at how lovely this ring was when I opened the box! The price was amazing, yet the ring looks very high quality - I truly couldn't be more pleased with this purchase!

Rate and Discover Movies