Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Celtic Drop Earrings
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 25, 2013
I received these earrings today. They are absolutely lovely and quite well made. Light weight and the style can be worn with anything. I would highly recommend purchasing these earrings. You will be well pleased. They also come in a lovely blue pouch which adds a touch of elegance. This was my first purchase and I was very pleased with the prompt shipping. Highly recommend
on November 2, 2009
These earrings are even more beautiful than I expected. The quality is excellent and they are very comfortable.
on August 3, 2015
Loads of compliments. Not heavy in my ears. I get headaches easily and have trouble wearing anything but studs due to weight. These are pretty and light. I get compliments every time I wear them. Pretty yet simple.
on December 11, 2015
These are really lovely earrings. They are small and light but sturdily made. They're exactly the size I wanted. (Note that the size is clearly listed in the description, so make sure you check that prior to buying!)
on July 23, 2015
A perfect pair of casual earrings that will go with everything. Great to add a finishing touch to nearly any outfit if you are in a hurry but want to look good or if you want a basic pair for every day use. I expect to wear these often.
on May 2, 2014
These earrings are a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. They seem to be well made and the ear wires are sturdy. I was surprised that they aren't larger, but it was my fault for not reading the specifications more closely. They would make a great gift and the price was OUTSTANDING!
on October 26, 2012
When I saw the $70 price reduced to $20 I was excited to purchase these earrings. When they arrived I was astonished at the extremely lightweight materials used. They are pretty, but nowhere near the quality that I was expecting.
on May 21, 2013
I gave these to my grand-daughter for a Confirmation gift. She loved the Irish earrings and was very excited to receive them. She is Irish too and was happy to have something Irish.
on January 3, 2016
These were a gift for a friend. She loved them! They were beautiful and exactly as described. I am considering ordering another pair for myself
on February 27, 2012
I was looking for silver earrings that were a modest size and these are perfect. They came quickly and they look great paired with anything!