‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars gruvigma, February 8, 2011
I love this ring. It's darker brown than the picutre-which is what I wanted. Sparkles, 1/2" square and very satisfied. Shipping was fast and my own Valentine present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!! I love it!, May 25, 2011
This ring is so beautiful. Previous reviewer is correct, it is darker than pictured, but it so rich looking. Definitely looks more expensive than it costs. It doesn't sit up very high, so it lays very nicely on my hand and won't get in the way. The detailing on the side of the cluster is also very pretty. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, January 11, 2012
Sherluthien (Clackamas, OR USA) - See all my reviews
I was pleasantly surprised when this ring arrived, It's much prettier than the picture! The silver work is just beautiful. The CZ diamonds have nice sparkle and overall this ring seems very well crafted. It's balanced on my finger and quite comfortable to wear. I've gotten many compliments and it's swiftly becoming my go to ring! I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 18, 2011
Josselyn (Lansdowne, PA) - See all my reviews
I love this ring! Although the stones look brown, the antiquing make it go very well with black, and jeans. I love having a big ring that's not too flashy. I got it for $25, but even at $50 it's a good deal, very nice weight solid sterling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring, January 12, 2012
This is a very pretty ring and as another reviewer said; I too do not normally comment on my purchases but this exactly what I was looking for and I am very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!, December 31, 2011
I bought this for my daughter in law who loves chocolate diamonds..She loves it!! She has very small fingers, i could only get size 5, but it work's..doesn't look too big on her finger.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!, August 1, 2011
This ring is more gorgeous in person! I'm a silver fanatic,and this ring is one of the prettiest I own! It looks like it cost SO much more than I paid for it! In person, the stones in the ring are darker than the "champagne" color mentioned,but I love it nonetheless!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend, June 22, 2011
very satisfied with this ring.....I received it quickly, and love the detailing aroud the setting. The stones are a chocolate colored rather than the more pale champagne color which is what I wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL RING, March 6, 2013
LOVE THE RING. IT COMPLETELY MATCHES THE NECKLACE AND IS VERY STUNNING. I AM SO GLAD THAT I DECIDED TO BUY THIS RING ONLINE. GOOD VALUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring, November 13, 2012
Just got my ring today and it's beautiful! The silver setting gives it a casual look, but it can definitely be worn for a more dressy look. Very versatile! For little stones they seem to be good quality and don't look cheap or tacky. The price tag on the ring when I got it said $230, I would have been mad if I paid that much for it, but for $30 this is a great buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›