Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 8, 2010
My daughter gave me this bracelet almost a year ago now for Mother's Day and I treasured it -- very much so! However, after it broke down the middle, I discovered that it wasn't very sturdy, especially with this kind of open closure which makes it necessary to slightly spread to put on and take off. I was very disappointed last night when taking it off to have it break down the center as if it were very fragile. Now I have to spend $30 more so my daughter won't know this. Therefore, the bracelet is costing us $60 + postage instead of $30 as a gift!
11 comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2011
I ordered the bracelet for myself and loved it when i saw it. The only problem I have with it is after wearing for a few hours all of the black lettering rubbed off. I think it would be prettier if the black lettering was still on it.
on July 2, 2011
I purchased this bracelet for my mother for Mother's Day. I had it shipped directly to her and have not had a chance to see it until I visited her 2 months later. She wore it for one week before the "silver" started flaking off. How can they sell this as sterling silver? It isn't even a quality metal. This was meant to be a very touching, very lasting gift. My mother was just diagnosed with cancer so this could have very easily been the last gift I ever purchased for her. I am furious, embarassed, and terribly disappointed. And because I did not know about the condition until 2 months later, I am unable to even return the item. Do not waste your time or money on this product. I have bought from Amazon for years, but this will be my last purchase.
0Comment22 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
This bracelet was ordered for my mom's birthday. I wanted a nice gift for her. The product description said it was sterling silver. It's just plastic with a "silver" finish. This is definitely a rip off. The bracelet was too big and you can't adjust the size, because it will break.
on September 17, 2010
I bought this bracelet as a gift and the recipient was thrilled with it. The only negative comment I have is that it is a little thinner than I thought it would be - but all in all a good item.
on February 22, 2012
Made very cheaply. Sent it to my daughter for her birthday and it broke in two the first week she had it. Very disappointed!
on January 9, 2012
The black lettering rubbed off on the first day, making the inscription virtually unreadable. Really no value here at all.
on January 30, 2010
This bracelet was a gift for my daughter. I was very pleased with the delicate look of it, as it is quite thin - and very pretty on the arm. The quality seems good, and hopefully will stand the test of time!
on January 7, 2014
Bends very easily and afraid it will break soon, so they don't wear it as often as they should! Bummer!
on January 1, 2014
My mom loves this! Got it for her for Christmas. It's small and simple. She wears it all the time. So happy I got it for her!!