5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published 3 months ago by Kimberly O.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality
These earrings are very nice and sparkling. The only issue I have is that because only one side has crystals but they show that in the picture. They would be perfect if both sides had crystals. Other than that they come in a very nice black box and make a nice gift.
Published 3 months ago by Josephine

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, May 15, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars damaged, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver Crystal Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)
These are quite beautiful. Even my 2 year old grand daughter "LOVES, LOVES, & LOVES THEM".

Unfortunately after wearing them only once the broke. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, May 7, 2014
Kimberly O. (Tampa, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Crystal Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)
For the price, these are amazing. I wear them with the gems towards my face. You can see them better this way. I get a lot of compliments on these. Yeah, the workmanship isn't great- I've only had them a couple weeks and I bet some stones will fall out before I hit the six month mark, but I'll probably buy another pair if it's a very noticeable difference. In an earring though, it's hard to tell if one or two little rhinestones are out of place.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves them, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver Crystal Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)
So i saw these at a good price so I got them to surprise the wife. She loves them. Thats good enough for me to rate these 5 star.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't hang properly, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver Crystal Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)
When you put the earrings in your ears they don't hang properly, that is, they don't hang flat so you can see the 'diamond" face. At least I couldn't get them to hang right. Maybe others had better luck though I don't see how they did it. I returned the earrings, disappointed to have to do so.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver Crystal Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)
The earrings are cheaply made. My first pair had a large piece broken off and the backing came loose. I returned these and received my next pair. I didn't need to open the plastic bag to see the same large piece missing. Needless to say, I returned the second pair and requested a refund.

Sterling Silver Crystal Hoop Earrings