- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pave Heart Stud Ear...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 86% off the $84.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pave Heart Stud Earrings (0.81 cttw)
|Price:||$25.19 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$59.80 (70%)|
- Pave-set cubic zirconia stones lend a touch of sparkle to these charming heart-shape earrings, which feature a slight puff shape.
- Friction-back posts
- Crafted in .925 sterling silver
- Cubic Zirconia is an affordable diamond alternative that reveals brilliant shine and a meticulous cut.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
In 1937, Cubic Zirconia was first discovered by German mineralogists, M. V. Stackelberg and K. Chudoba. Little did they know, the tiny crystals that they discovered would move on to become a popular synthetic gemstone. It wasn't until the 1970s that Cubic Zirconia was first used in the jewelry world, when scientists began growing the crystals in the laboratory. In the 1980s, Cubic Zirconia use in jewelry continued to grow and today is it one of the most popular diamond substitutes available on the market.
Cubic Zirconia is the cubic form of zirconium oxide that is created in a laboratory. Its durable material allows the synthetic stone to be molded into a variety of shapes. The stone offers brilliant shine and flawless clarity. Cubic Zirconia is available in a wide range of colors, including a colorless form that is an economically important competitor to natural diamonds.
Caring For Your Cubic Zirconia JewelryLike natural diamonds, Cubic Zirconia needs to be cared for in order to maintain its original brilliance and shine. Clean with warm-to-hot water and a soft brush with a mild soap, then immediately dry with a clean cloth after rinsing. Avoid contact with perfume, body lotion, hairspray or any other chemical that may harm the shine of the stone
Pave-set cubic zirconia stones add a touch of sparkle to these charming heart-shaped earrings. Made from genuine sterling silver, the earrings have a slight puff shape and a stylized design that gives them a youthful contemporary look. They are set on posts with friction back closures.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B000MFGN7M
- Item model number: R2A4KT0000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 19, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic Zirconia is a stone so optically close to diamond that most jewelers cannot tell the difference between a CZ and a diamond with the naked eye. The man-made stone is virtually flawless whereas most diamonds have internal inclusions or external blemishes. It is a high quality synthetic gemstone which imitates the appearance of diamonds. Cubic zirconia is zirconium oxide (ZrO2), a mineral that is extremely rare in nature. Synthesized CZ is much less expensive than diamond, optically flawless and can be created in a variety of different colors.
How Does CZ Compare to Diamond?
The overall brilliance and fire of quality CZ stones is equal to that of diamond to the untrained eye. Cubic zirconia can be evaluated using the same qualities that diamonds and other gemstones are graded by: the Four Cs (color, clarity, cut and carat weight). Cubic Zirconia is a virtually flawless equivalent to a diamond on the clarity chart. CZ can be made entirely colorless, equivalent to a perfect score on the color grading scale of diamonds. The biggest difference is that cubic zirconia is 70% heavier than diamond. CZ is extremely durable with a hardness rating of 8.5 compared to 10 for diamond.
Fun Facts about CZ
The procedure for transforming rough cubic zirconia crystal into a faceted, polished stone is virtually the same as for diamonds and other natural gemstones. Because CZ is harder than sand, CZ jewelry can be safely worn at the beach without risk of damage to the stone. Zircon is a much softer natural gemstone and is not related to cubic zirconia. Cubic zirconia production reached 50 million carats by 1980, and demand continues to grow.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Cubic zirconia|
|Minimum total gem weight||1.21 carats|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Total metal weight||2.54 Grams|
|Number of stones||62|
Rhodium Plated Silver
|Metal||Rhodium plated silver|
|Metal Weight||2.54 Grams|
|Stone Weight||1.03 carats|
|Number of stones||38|
|Stone shape||Round shape|
|Stone Creation Method||Synthetic|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not treated|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received these as a gift. They are bigger than I expected. Very pretty.Published 1 month ago by Amazonian
These are so beautiful! Definitely worth the money times ten! I get so many compliments on them!Published 6 months ago by sixpiggies