5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!
These are great everyone always compliments them and can't even tell they're not real because they look pretty expensive!! I'm definitely happy with this purchase.
Published on September 11, 2011 by Dee

3.0 out of 5 stars Real Sterling silver??
These earrings are big, which I like! They look really cute. Not sure if they are true sterling silver. I could only wear them for 18hrs until my ears starting hurting (I am extremely sensitive so this may not be the case for others). I really wish I could give these 3.5 stars, because they are so cute.
Published 5 months ago by Noelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!, September 11, 2011
This review is from: Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pave Heart Earrings (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Hearts, January 13, 2012
I purchased these for my 19yr old daughter. She loved them and wears them quite often. They have that perfect sparkle and sit well on the ear lobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, April 10, 2011
These earrings are a great value for the price. They also come in a cute bag, in a box. Perfect for a gift. They are bigger then I expected. I bought them for my 10-year old niece, and I think they are a little old for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY Pretty Earrings, January 9, 2012
My daughter's signature/trademark is hearts. But classy ones. Not tacky ones. And these certainly provide in the classy department. VERY pretty and sparkly. She has worn them every day since we got them for her and they are holding up remarkably well. Really a good deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars earrings, December 30, 2011
The earrings are lovely and my daughter loved them. They are on the larger size but are very attractive. My daughter asked if they were real.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product!!!, December 30, 2011
This product was really great! small, yet really showy!! glad I bought it for my girlfriend ^^ she really loved it and it looks nice on her :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy earrings!, December 19, 2011
Any woman that likes hearts will enjoy these earrings. They are sterling silver so no allergic reactions from cheap jewelry. Beautiful item! Shiny, sparkly and a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy ONLY if you want compliments!, October 21, 2012
I bought these after I lost my princess cut CZ earrings. While I was looking for a replacement pair, I stumbled upon these. I have gotten many compliments after wearing these earrings!!! They are very flattering on me because they look expensive and classy. I wear them daily and they go with everything. I'm glad I made this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pretty, March 18, 2012
I love these earrings. They arrived quickly and in good shape. The are just as big as I thought they were going to be. I would defintely recommend these to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars mom love it, July 3, 2012
brought it for my mom for mother's day, and she loves it. I needed something in the last minute. The item came just in time

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pave Heart Earrings