4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!
Published on June 28, 2011 by Chelsea

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very thick, bends
Published on September 13, 2012 by booklover

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, June 28, 2011
Chelsea (Roswell, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Large Round Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)
I was a little worried when all you can see is a picture online, but I was very pleased. They look very nice even up close. They are a little bigger than I thought to be honest. I've very pleased with that though. I have received complements on the style. Just a heads up, the backs are not very strong. If something touches it, the back pops open and the earring falls out. Placing an earring back behind it does the trick so it doesn't really bother me. If you have kids grabbing, they will get it. Overall, I'm pleased with them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very thick, bends, September 13, 2012
I expected earrings to be of better quality. They might be 1mm thick? Problem is -- they are wavy, bend easily. Don't think they're sturdy because amazon put their name on them. Length is nice and like the pressure back, which is the only type I buy. I'd have rather spent double for quality that will last. These may not last but a couple of years. It does have czs showing on the inside but husband says from the back of my head he sees the unattractive holes in area that doesn't have the czs. Feel the pricing should be under $20.Seller is prompt and hassle free.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inide/out hoops are NOT Sterling, September 10, 2012
These earrings are $2.99 at any large dept. store.

They are brass or some other orange metal under silver TONE metal. There is no .925SS stamp anywhere on the product.

They are garbage and will be returned.
Sterling Silver 35mm Inside Out CZ Hoop Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD, December 26, 2011
Look great , nice size, but they are easily bendable. Once they bend, thats that.
wouldnt recommend them at all

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and sparkly!, December 13, 2011
Nice size, very sparkly! One issue is the clasp is very loose- I will be purchasing rubber stoppers before I wear them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but gold wears off quickly, June 19, 2011
Love Vivian (Shreveport, LA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these and loved them right away. They are large and sparkly. I have worn them about 7 times now, and the back of the hoops are already tarnishing & losing the rose gold finish. I would try another brand before purchasing these earrings! Or just know they won't keep their finish!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Love them! Item came as described.

1.0 out of 5 stars not so good, March 11, 2014
They are thin, flemsey dont look like the picture I am disapointed I lost one because they dont clasp good so I cant return them

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 3, 2014
Super cheap. They were actually bent when I received them so they were returned. I Wouldn't recommend these to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Goldtone Finish Cubic Zirconia large Round Hoop Earrings, February 25, 2014
They were ok. I kept them but was a bit disappointed. They were a lot flimsier than I expected and the stones were so small that it looks more like a "brushed gold" finish than stones.

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Large Round Hoop Earrings