5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
Published on December 15, 2008 by L. Williams

Published 21 months ago by Lioness

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, December 15, 2008
This review is from: Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring (Jewelry)
I must admit, I wasn't expecting this ring to look at all like the picture. When I received it, I was in shock. It looks better than the picture! The ring is absolutely gorgeous! No one would think that it is CZ. The CZ diamonds shine like authentic diamonds and the sterling silver band has a nice polish that adds to the rings' effect. I highly reccommend this ring at such a cheap price. People would think you spent some $$$ for this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger Bling, April 5, 2008
This ring is beautiful. It gives the appearance of a pricy, elegant ring but is reasonably priced and, more importantly, is comfortable to wear. I receive many compliments from co-workers and friends, some dripping with envy.

5.0 out of 5 stars CZ Heart Ring, December 13, 2008
The ring is beautiful. The price was amazingly low & it looks like a very expensive ring. Packaging, shipping & delivery were excellent. I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Ring, November 16, 2011
If it were large oval shaped, this ring would look a lot like Bella's(Twilight) engagement ring. It looks excellent on the hand. It has low profile, 1/2" in diameter, heart. The beadwork and milgrain in the heart photographs a little darker.

The, highly polished, band is narrower than photographed. I would have preferred the wider band as shown. The setting is very lightweight silver, but it's not flimsy. The band looks like white gold...it's definitely plated. The stones are bead set and done well. This ring doesn't catch on your clothing. Comfortable wearing.

It's an elegant looking ring. Each stone is approximately 1/10ct. In totality, the ring appears 1 1/2cttw.

I'd bet most people complimenting you, will assume you're wearing diamond. For me, I like both diamond, and the CZ...which is a beautiful stone in it's own right. I mix and match both sparklers. I paired this ring with a very narrow diamond eternity band. They look great together. My only reason for not giving 5 stars, I wish the silver setting were heavier weight solid silver; it is a very lightweight ring, but I'm not complaining. This ring gives a good look for a small pricetag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!, May 26, 2012
Lucy (Las Vegas) - See all my reviews
Purchased the ring a few months ago. I was very pleasantly surprised upon receipt. It is one of the best looking pieces of costume jewelry I have ever seen for the price. After almost three months of everyday use, it still looks as good as the day I got it. I would give it 10 stars if possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, July 3, 2011
I bought this for my 17 year old daughter who had seen a small heart shaped ring at the Coach store and liked the style. This one was much cheaper and ended up being so much prettier! It's really an eye catching ring, doesn't look cheap and sparkles beautifully. I am actually ordering her a second ring since she will be leaving for college next month and is worried about losing it. I think she'll like knowing there is a spare ring at home just in case and for the price it's not a big deal. She wears this ring on her right ring finger instead of her high school ring because she loves it that much. I would suggest this ring for any fan of hearts and a little bit of bling!

3.0 out of 5 stars 2.5 stars.... Make sure you also buy a good silver polish rag. ...., March 15, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring (Jewelry)
This ring was so gorgeous the first week I had it and I was so extremely happy bc I felt i got a great ring for a great price. Idk if it was my particular ring since there are sooooo many 5 star reviews but it sadden me to see my ring every day get more and more dull looking. The stones and band including the silver in between the stones. Basically the entire ring went from super shiny and real looking to super dull and cheap looking. I've used my jewelry polish towel and it helps for a day or two but I cannot by any means get it back to the way it looked the first week I had it. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Heart Rocks, July 5, 2011
I bought this ring with no expectations. To my delight it was better than I could have imagined, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's a sturdy, not flimsy, little ring and the heart is a great size, not to small. The cz's are better than I thought they would be and look like real diamonds. It's a great ring to add to your sterling silver collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars just too cute!!!!, October 12, 2011
this ring is absolutely just too cute!!! it fits perfect and true to size. the heart is beautiful and perfectly shaped. and it sparkles like diamonds. it is all i expected and would recommend it to anyone who wanted a beautiful ring at a more than reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars HEART RING, September 24, 2011
THIS RING IS DAINTY, AND ELEGANT!!!! I ORDRED THIS RING FOR A PINKY RING AND IT IS ABSOULETLY STUNNING!!! AS USUAL AMAZON YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!! ITEM RECEIVED AS DESCRIBED, FAST, PROMPT DELIVERY!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring