Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2013
My wife & I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary, and the traditional gifts for that year are tin or aluminum, and the modern gift is diamonds. I gave her a Tin Cup DVD and this bracelet. She loved it!!
on August 29, 2013
I bought this bracelet for my girlfriend as her birthday present. She loved the bracelet and thought it looked great, however when we tried to put it on the clasp was simply very cheap and the bracelet would fall off very easily. We figured it was just a defective piece of merchandise so we returned it to amazon and asked for a replacement. The amazon return system is very easy and they don't ask questions which is nice. Upon receiving the second bracelet we had the same problem. This time I returned it and asked for a refund. Once again, the return process was simply and my refund was received quite quickly.
on June 25, 2013
I'm very disappointed in the look firstly. The bracelet look much cheaper than it's cost. It took me 10 minutes or so to take off my wrist.
on December 26, 2012
This bracelet is really pretty! Merry Christmas to me.. :-) I was pleasantly surprised. If you are looking for a bracelet that is not too expensive but yet nice, this is your item.