5.0 out of 5 stars 10th anniversary
My wife & I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary, and the traditional gifts for that year are tin or aluminum, and the modern gift is diamonds. I gave her a Tin Cup DVD and this bracelet. She loved it!!
Published 14 months ago by cg66

2.0 out of 5 stars cheaply
I'm very disappointed in the look firstly. The bracelet look much cheaper than it's cost. It took me 10 minutes or so to take off my wrist.
Published 13 months ago by wy

5.0 out of 5 stars 10th anniversary, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Diamond Bracelet (1/10 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 7.25" (Jewelry)

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, August 29, 2013
I bought this bracelet for my girlfriend as her birthday present. She loved the bracelet and thought it looked great, however when we tried to put it on the clasp was simply very cheap and the bracelet would fall off very easily. We figured it was just a defective piece of merchandise so we returned it to amazon and asked for a replacement. The amazon return system is very easy and they don't ask questions which is nice. Upon receiving the second bracelet we had the same problem. This time I returned it and asked for a refund. Once again, the return process was simply and my refund was received quite quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheaply, June 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 26, 2012
This bracelet is really pretty! Merry Christmas to me.. :-) I was pleasantly surprised. If you are looking for a bracelet that is not too expensive but yet nice, this is your item.

Rate and Discover Movies