4.0 out of 5 stars Just Right
Published on February 28, 2013 by K. S.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but seems more defined and thicker in the pic
I received this ring after a horrible battle with dhl. Long story short never pay for expedited shipping if you live In nfld Canada. Anyways the ring was packed well in a nice box. It is pretty comfortable but just appears a tad smaller then pictured. I had it in size 8. I guess it was photografed with high definition.
Published 14 months ago by dmakeupd

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, February 28, 2013
Needed something to wear as a replacement for my original wedding/engagement set due to a developed nickel allergy. I have been wearing this for 2 weeks and with no problems! The size was accurate and the width perfect for my size 8 finger...didn't want something that appeared dainty. It has kept its sparkle nicely, diamonds are small but the overall look together is a nice effect and have received many comments on its uniqueness and sparkle. I am a nurse and change gloves often, it doesn't get caught and with washing my hands frequently has not lost the shine. I would have given it 5 stars except for it is rough were the diamonds are set, I sometimes catch delicate fabric on it when changing clothes - now I just take it off so no big deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the money, January 1, 2013
Diamond chips are small but a nice looking ring for the price. I give it four stars out of five.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an amazing ring very high quality., April 8, 2014
I started buying my girlfriend rings because I wanted to get her something besides sexy lingerie. I chose this ring because I like the look of it and it did not disappoint. Unfortunately I got her a size 6 and she runs a 6.5. So back it has to go. Girls are so complicated to shop for they have so many different sizes - shake my head.

Thanks for reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring, August 10, 2013
just love it. great ring for everyday. low profile true to size and received on time. i would recommend this ring to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, May 20, 2014
Just got this in the mail and it arrived within two days (thanks Amazon Prime!). It is really a great ring for the price. I have gotten lots of compliments. A light weight ring but that was expected. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars crossover ring, April 23, 2014
I would recommend his product to everyone. Ring looks fantastic. Very feminine. I get a lot of questions about where I got the ring.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, March 9, 2014
The diamonds are a little smaller than I thought they would be but there are a lot of then which makes the ring very sparkly. Nice ring overall I call it my I don't need a man to buy me a ring ring:)

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but seems more defined and thicker in the pic, January 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, December 20, 2013
Great ring and really shiny. Nice solid silver ring worth the money. The diamonds really shine i would buy ag a in. I do have two.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, December 17, 2013
Simple and elegant it is perfect for everyday wear without the worry. Nice sparkle and size was as ordered no surprises.

Sterling Silver Diamond Crossover Ring (0.16 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
$200.00 $66.67 - $67.81