Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on December 6, 2011
These same earrings are at kohls for (on sale) $50. LOL Yeah...anyway, I should have looked a little closer because I thought there were little diamonds (the fake equivalent anyway) surrounding the gem. No. They are little bumps, which I guess still might appear to be diamonds but I was a little disappointed. That's what I get for viewing stuff on my little phone though. I'm not one to wear heart jewelry, but for some reason I made an exception for these and they are cute and not very big, which is what I like. I don't think they are worth $20, but it's only $20.
on June 28, 2012
I bought these as a present for my 14-year-old daughter. She was very happy with them, and she said that she plans to wear them every day.

I think they look really nice. The pink gems are not quite as deep a pink as in the picture, though.
on February 10, 2015
These are prettier in person than pictured! These were purchased as a Christmas gift for my mother in law and she absolutely loved them. These are her go to earrings when she goes out! I would recommend these for any occasion!
on January 14, 2013
I was SO excited when I ordered these. When they came, the box was larger than I thought it would be, so I was even more excited. The earrings came in a small (I mean, TINY) velvet pouch. The earrings themselves were TINY. And the "diamonds" that were supposed to be surrounding the blue topaz were just silver bumps! I was so disappointed, sent them back the day they arrived. What can you expect for paying such a cheap price?
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2013
I spent a lot more money buying almost the same earrings (they were round instead of heart shaped) and my daughter lost them. She was heartbroken. When I gave her the box and she opened it, she lit up. She absolutely loved them. They are a great gift for a graduation, birthday or any other special occasion.
on September 28, 2012
These look much more expensive than they are. My mom has worn them to work (where she has to dress up a little) and she has gotten compliments on them every time. Definitely a wonderful purchase.
on September 20, 2013
These earrings arrived very quickly and were packaged in an attractive box. I had received a necklace at Christmas that matches the earring perfectly! I have received compliments every time I wear them and always tell people I bought them on Amazon. They are amazed at the quality and when I tell them how much they cost, they are truly impressed!
on December 28, 2013
The style is very pretty but the quality is not as good as most of the Amazon Curated Collection that I own. The earrings feel flimsy and the leverback doesn't work correctly. I will be returning the earrings, but I do love the matching necklace so I will be keeping that.The necklace is very pretty and well made.
on January 31, 2013
I was very disappointed in these because they look much prettier than they really are. They are too small also. I don't know how to send things back to Amazon because there is nothing that tells me how to on the packing slip and sometimes there is no slip in the package!
on January 29, 2014
These are my go to earrings. (They match my eyes.) Wear them all the time. They are so comfortable and i don't have to worry about them coming loose and getting lost.