Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 13, 2013
These are absolutely gorgeous earrings, and I wear them often. I would give them 5 stars, except that the post-lock mechanism on one earring doesn't lock well, and one earring has fallen out of my ear multiple times. The earring opens on a hinge at the bottom. The post is attached to the decorated top of the earring and is supposed to lock into a hole in the back. There's no real way to repair it, so I just have to be careful.
on November 28, 2011
the earrings are really beautiful and versitile can be worn for business, on the town, or casual. the diamond chips are so small they are hard to actually see. the overall look though is well worth the great price. My mom loved them.
on October 2, 2014
These earrings are very pretty but very small. I was looking for a diamonds and black combination, but the pearl is the big focus here. And if this makes any sense, they are too small but still too dressy for most occasions I would wear them. So I sent them back. But they were lovely if you need exactly this combination.
on October 23, 2012
I was so excited to find these earrings, and when I got them they were defective. The locking clasp on the huggie style earring was defective so I had to return them. Loved the earrings and wished they would of worked out
VINE VOICEon December 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I don't wear much jewelry besides a wedding band, a watch, and, occasionally earrings, so I am pretty picky about them when I do wear them.

These arrived looking exactly as they do in Amazon's ad, smallish pearls with a black background and the tiniest little diamond chip double zig zag design. The look is classic, like something you might wear to work to feel a little fancy or for an evening out. When I wore them for the first time, I first noticed the unusual (at least to me) clasp. They bend at a hidden hinge along the bottom. To close them you snap the into-your-ear part that ends with a hook from the front part into a rectangle with a lip that catches in the back. The closure seems secure, which, of course, I like. What I didn't like as much was the weight of the earrings, which felt heavy to me (I'm use to wearing the less conspicuous hook style). At the end of the day, my ears felt the relief of a weight being lifted off when I finally removed them. I've worn them several times since, and felt the same each time. I've also since noticed a small flaw along the side of the pearl of one of the earrings. I understand that pearls may have flaws, but this looks exactly like a small amount (about 1 mm diameter) of coating (which I'm not sure they even have) has rubbed off. In fact, in the photo that goes with the ad for the earrings, it looks just like the little white dot that is, I think, light reflecting off of them. In the case of the earrings I received, rubbing along the flaw removes nothing - so it appears to be an actual flaw. If I had actually bought them, instead of receiving them for free in exchange for a review, I'd be annoyed with the flaw. As it is, it bothers me little only because they were free to me and can only be noticed from closer than any polite person might be.

The diamonds are super tiny, but they do look exactly like the magnified version in the photo. In summary, for the price, you'll get exactly what you see in the photo that accompanies the ad. Best of the earrings, nice clasp, semi-fancy look. Worst...they are kinda heavy.
VINE VOICEon December 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The inner surface of the earrings I received was not as black as the one pictured on the product page. Rather, it looks slightly darker silver than the rest of the earring. This fact disappointed my wife as she is a fan of the black and white look (think White House | Black Market), so it didn’t quite fit the appearance she was looking for.

The diamond flecks are very small and don’t have much shine, even when putting a flashlight directly on them. There’s really no sparkle or glitter. The pearl isn’t quite dead center; each one leans a bit to one side, but this is not noticeable to the casual eye. The weaving design is attractive and elegant, which makes these earrings a better fit for a dress than everyday casual wear.

The earrings were made in China, and the clasp on one seemed to hold better than the other. That said, the overall quality is fairly solid and the gift box makes it an impressive gift.

Overall, these are nice earrings. Just consider that the manufacturer warns about slight differences in texture, color, size and shape – which I can confirm is true with the pair I received. The one you order may be different, so it may be a bit of a gamble depending on what you are hoping for. As for my case, the ones I received have more of a soft / dull look without the dark contrast of black that I was hoping for.
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 16, 2013
These earrings are very pretty and dainty and the quality is very good. They are however, much smaller than I thought and diamond accents were so tiny they were irrelevant. So I was a little disappointed with them. They arrived quicker than stated, so was happy about that and were in a lovely case. I will wear them again but they are not really special.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These gorgeous little earrings are slightly bigger than huggie size: they're almost an inch in diameter. They're heavy, and the design is ornate. Their size means they can be worn every day, yet they're dressy enough for any formal occasion. I love the black and white motif--always classic. The small pearl is eye catching, and the tiny little diamond chips provide an occasion bit o'bling.

I have two issues with these earrings that keep them from five stars. One is that the black background is more gray in the pair I received. It still provides a nice contrast to the other elements, but if you're looking for black-black, this isn't it.

My other issue is that when my earrings arrived, one was rattling around loose inside the lovely box. When I took the loose one out, it wouldn't snap closed. I played with the earwire a bit, and finally got it to close, but it makes me nervous. Your pair will probably not have that issue, but mine did.

These are gorgeous earrings, nonetheless, and I'm wearing them now. They'll go with just about all my winter staples, and I'm really pleased with them
VINE VOICEon December 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Let me start by saying that I'm not necessarily a jewelry person. I wear my wedding rings, and when we go out I usually wear small earrings. Occasionally, I will pull out some of my fun costume jewelry to dress up a basic outfit-so that is what I tend to look for when I buy jewelry. Well made, well priced costume jewelry.

And these earrings fit the bill. They are quite frankly, so much prettier than I thought they would be. I decided to get these because I wear a lot of simple dresses when my husband and I go out, and I thought these would add a pretty bit of sparkle. How right I was!

The freshwater pearls are truly lovely, and the silver has a nice weight to it. Not heavy enough to bother my ears, but the weight does lend a sturdier, more quality feel to the earrings. The price is about right for this type of jewelry and I will get a lot of use out of them.
on December 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are very pretty, and not so sparkly that they would look very odd in a somewhat casual environment, such as an office. The pearl really is much more of a focus even than I'd thought from viewing the pictures -- they primarily look like pearl earrings with some sparkle to them.
I was kind of hoping that the black portions in the background showed up more, but really, when they're on, I don't think they look like they feature black at all, at least not unless you look closely at them. So they don't really coordinate quite as well with black or black and white outfits -- but they look great with a dressy white shirt or sweater.
The way the clasp fits together makes me a little nervous that I will lose one, but so far, so good. Maybe I'm just used to earrings feeling tighter when I put them on.