4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Pretty, but Diamonds not as nice as Picture Shows
Published on January 27, 2012 by Jamie Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but no durable
One of the mini diamonds fell out within a couple of weeks. The metal looks worn quickly. Pretty pic, but ring is not durable. Would have returned for the full refund but missed my return window.
Published 8 months ago by Marsha F.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Pretty, but Diamonds not as nice as Picture Shows, January 27, 2012
I really loved the picture of this better than the actual product, which is by far a rare thing for me. The diamonds look a lot more brilliant and bigger there. They look like actual diamonds, as opposed to what they are on the ring, which aren't even "chips", just enough to barely catch the light. However, that said, it is still a very pretty design and I love the twisted heart, it is unique and different yet simple, which is my style. I don't like rings that are too big at all and I love rings that are different, and this fits both bills. While I don't like big diamonds or blingy things, this has a little less bling than I go for and would have preferred the clarity the picture implied, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I will still wear it though, it's very pretty for a right hand ring finger for me! I would not recommend it as a promise ring and certainly not as en engagement ring, unless you're in High School or something buying it for your girlfriend, then it's simple and sweet and inexpensive. But if you're just a girl like me treating yourself, then it's fine if you know going in that the so-called diamonds aren't as big as the pic implies and really just are there to add a little bit of "shine". I would have preferred it in white gold as well, but hopefully the silver will hold up well as I'll end up wearing it everyday, it is pretty and delicate! Definitly recommend it, wish they had a better picture is all :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but pretty, October 18, 2011
My boyfriend got me this ring as a promise ring on a budget until we can afford something better. It does the job. If the light hits it just right, you can see a faint sparkle. The diamonds are there, but small. Of course what else would one expect from the quality they are listed as. I love it and wear it every day. It does scratch, and have to be cleaned in order to keep the sparkle. I would recommend this for a teenage couple, or someone just looking for a pretty right hand ring. All in all, I'm happy with it :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but no durable, February 1, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, January 17, 2014
This product was expensive for how cheaply made it was.. I didn't even have it for a week and the band broke

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ring!!!, January 27, 2014
Love this ring!!!! It's sooo cute and dainty. It is perfect for any finger but I choose to put it on my index finger. I don't even know its on my finger. It don't fall around my finger is is also great.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 7, 2014
was worried that the height of the ring was going to be to high once on my finger - it is not - its perfect! Stones are quite small and really do not look like stones at all - certainly not worth purchasing the white-gold version tho!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the price, February 26, 2014
I lose rings like no one else on earth. I saw this ring on amazon.com and it looked very pretty and reasonably priced. I ordered the size 7, which is my usual size, and it fits perfectly. It arrived in a very nice box and looks exactly as pictured. I think this is a GREAT value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GIFT!, February 3, 2014
I loved everything about this amazing ring. Packaged beautifully and so simple yet so classy looking. The wait time wasn't long at all! Overall I loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Have a heart!, January 20, 2014
My wife love's hearts, when I saw this ring I knew she would love it because of the style. ( she loved it ).the ring was packed well in a nice black box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, good quality for the price., December 2, 2012
This is a well made ring with nice detail. This was on my nieces wish list so I ordered it, and was pleasantly surprised when it came in the mail nicely packaged in a gift box and ready to be wrapped. I was happy with the purchase.

Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Ring (1/20 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity)
$150.00 $30.23 - $30.44