Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2013
First off let me say seeing this item first hand it is really pretty. So setting the stage, this is the first Valentines Day together as a married couple. We celebrated Valentines Day a little early and this was her main gift. As you can see from the 5/5 star review and the word touchdown being used in the subject of this review it went well with her. Not just well she loves it.

So guys if your girl likes small cute animal necklaces and is not allergic to Sterling silver or yellow gold. This little guy will help you hit a home run with her.
on August 21, 2012
I placed the order for my girlfriends birthday present as she loves owls. The photo of the owl looks amazing and I when I received it I still think it looks good. My only issue with the pendant is that the size of the owl is very small. It is about the size of the nail on my little finger. I opened it up and I was very underwhelmed with the size. I was expecting it to be a little bigger like the photo would suggest. Now I am left to think should I give it to her early or buy something else to accompany this for her 21st
on June 20, 2014
Purchase it for my Daughter as a Birthday.
She love it, as she into Owls.
It made her Day. I would recommand this Items
to anyone. Well made and Beauitfully done.
Make someone you care Happy, give Her one.
on January 27, 2014
Beautiful, detailed, dainty, yet noticable. This is the perfect survior of my best friend, and mother of my children. We've has a rough time, and this was a birthday miricle!!
on May 31, 2012
This little owl is just adorable! I get compliments on it all the time! My chain broke the other day but it was my own fault. Looking forward to wearing it again!
on February 24, 2014
This was bought as a gift. This necklace is beautifully made and was very much loved. I would recommend this item.
on February 16, 2016
Chain broke within 2 weeks. Not pulled or anything wife was standing in the kitchen with me and it just broke!
on January 17, 2015
Kinda small but very nice.Gf really liked it and after continuous wearing has never lost a diamond.
on April 21, 2014
Love love love love this owl necklace!! Very cute little guy with a lot of detail! Had to have him!
on March 19, 2015
Got this for my girlfriend for our 2 year anniversary. She absolutely loves it!