4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but small
I was looking for this design and color, and the piece is as advertised, nice shape, color and quality. I would LOVE a larger one with diamonds, but in the meantime, this necklace will do just fine. Good for the price.
Published on December 11, 2012 by J Sims

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS
i brought this foe my girlfriend and when i got it in the mail it wasnt at all what i expected. Of course it is cheap but when you get it it looks very cheap. Please dont waste your money.
Published on January 9, 2013 by Essence Simmons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Twist Pendant Necklace (.02 cttw, ), 18" (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but small, December 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 9, 2013
This necklace is so dainty and beautiful. I absolutely love it! For the price, I wasn't expecting something this nice. I love the design, also. Picture does not do it justice. Nice as a gift for yourself or anyone who likes delicate things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 17, 2012
I bought this for my new sister-in-law for Christmas. She loves jewelry. I was so excited when it came because it looks so nice and I know she is going to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little smaller than I thought but gorgeous, December 28, 2012
This is a very delicate, beautiful jewelry piece. It looked a little larger in the picture than when I got it in the mail but I purchased it for my mom for Christmas and she loves it and it looks great on her!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., December 9, 2012
Kinda small, yet pretty. I was expecting something a tad bit bigger according to the pictures. It's still pretty though. Chain it comes with is very thin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, February 4, 2013
Wigberto C. Felix (Sarasota, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Don't be fooled by the pictures.It's much smaller than you think it has no weight to it(Looks like a a necklace you get out of a supermarket vending machine) and the clasp which was stated lobster claw is a C ring was damaged when I got mine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, February 4, 2013
This is the only piece of jewelry that I have ordered that I was totally disappointed in. It looked far prettier on the ad than it did in reality. It truly looks like something you would get at a dime store. It is actually difficult to tell that it is twisted. It looks just like a glob! Not impressed at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 15, 2014
This was a very nice necklace. I got it for my daughter as a gift and she really likes it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, March 22, 2014
It's incredibly tiny. I'd actually rather have it be made entirely of sterling silver since the diamond accent only gives it a rough texture than anything else. I returned it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Twist Pendant Necklace (.02 cttw, ), 18"
$110.00 $29.99