5.0 out of 5 stars prettier than the picture!
I bought this for my 17 year old daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it! The ring is prettier than in the picture, I was a little unsure about how the sterling silver would look with the diamonds, but it is beautiful.
Published on February 17, 2010 by Lila Wingo

2.0 out of 5 stars Description is not correct
When I received the ring it looked cheap and missing some diamonds. It had a roll of diamonds then silver dots that replaced the diamonds. Poor quality and I would not recommend it to anyone for the price.
Published 23 months ago by waters

5.0 out of 5 stars prettier than the picture!, February 17, 2010
Lila Wingo (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty ring..., December 3, 2010
I ordered this ring for myself while it was on sale. I was a little worried that the ring would look flimsy or that the stones would fall out easily, but I'm actually quite pleased with this purchase. Sure, the clarity isn't absolutely amazing, but it still sparkles wonderfully anyway. I will definitely wear it often...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, June 18, 2012
for my wedding ring I had a cz and sterling band. It lasted a week before the cz got dirty and looked fake. My husband and I found this ring. The diamonds are small but they sparkle and have great color. The ring is so well made and very pretty. I love it and I love that the diamonds go all the way around. It is a good quality very pretty wedding band. For our 1 year anniversary I want another to sandwich my engagement ring with. This ring makes me happy every time i look at it!

UPDATE It has been almost two years and this ring is still so pretty and lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this ring!, June 13, 2011
This review is from: Sterling Silver 1/4 Cttw Diamond Stackable Band Ring (Jewelry)
This ring is absolutely beautiful. The price is great too! I bought it to wear on my index finger and it is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves diamonds. It sparkles in the sunlight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 23, 2014
I got a size 7 and it fits just right. My husband got this for me for my wedding band on my birthday and it accents my engagement ring so nicely. I love it so much and its such a great price for diamonds and silver :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good bought another one--it is very stackable!, February 11, 2014
I liked the looks of the ring. It is not flashy but beautiful. The sizing was just right. It came in a pretty little box which I liked as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 2, 2013
Bought it to stack with a Tacori band that I have. It is so gorgeous that I bought another one! Its not too expensive, so I feel I can wear it all the time. Highly reccomend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, I will wear on my right hand once ..., October 14, 2014
Temporary replacement for lost wedding ring. Very pretty, I will wear on my right hand once I get my replacement wedding ring. It is just shiny enough and fits true-to-size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Description is not correct, January 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars ... as clear as the picture but it is still pretty ring. The price was great, September 9, 2014
Wasn't as clear as the picture but it is still pretty ring. The price was great!

Sterling Silver Diamond Stackable Band Ring (1/4 cttw), Size 7