Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on November 7, 2011
This is a horrible horrible ring!! I have always gotten pretty decent stuff from Amazon but this ring is trash!! The "diamonds" are the size of glitter flakes and my ring came with MANY of the "chips" missing! DO NOT BUY. I have now been waiting over a week since sending it back for my return, still nothing. It's 11/7 and as of 11/3, the last tracking update available, it is still sitting somewhere in Kentucky :(
on May 23, 2011
The product is described as Black Plated Sterling Silver Brown Diamond Stackable Band Ring, the ring I got was plain silver with plain white diamonds. I requested a replacement product and they sent another of the plain silver rings. You're not ordering what is pictured, be warned.